Photo

Looking for the Perfect Wedding Heel! (With Photos)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
  • 446 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
    Alright Raychel- I watched 4 weddings tonight and totally thought of you!! There was a bride that swarovski'd her WHOLE shoe herself...one shoe took 20 freaking hours!

Just had to share- I really hope you're still planning on doing your heels!
    AHHHH!! That's awesome! And actually quite reassuring, since I figured it would take me MUCH longer to crystal just my heel! I am absolutely planning on doing my heel still! I will take photos as I go, so if another bride decides to take this "journey" with her shoes, it hopefully won't take her quite so long. Here are a couple of my inspirations...

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

KarenM - I haven't received it yet, and ironically I just emailed them yesterday to see what was taking so long. I ordered back on April 5th! They got back to me with a tracking number and it says I'm supposed to get it on the 28th. Am I the only one thinking, "It's a 3 inch swatch! How long could it possibly take to get a 3 inch swatch?!" Oh well, at least I have time.

#32 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
    • 446 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:33 AM

Oh, and to give credit where credit is due, the red/black heels can be purchased from a private seller at Pageant Resale (size 6.5 $35) and the clear crystal heels can be purchase on Etsy from seller primadeco ($280)

#33 MrsMiller2b

MrsMiller2b
      • 160 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

Hello! Where did you find the second pair with the ruffles? I really like those.

#34 MrsMiller2b

MrsMiller2b
        • 160 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:51 PM

Where did you find the shoes with the ruffle? I love those.

#35 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
          • 446 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:33 PM

I found them on Ebay. I went back to look for them for you, but it looks at though they are sold out of pretty much every size except 6. They are Qupid (?) brand. I've never heard of that brand until I saw these, but they were a good shoe.

#36 MrsMiller2b

MrsMiller2b
            • 160 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

Thanks! I'm a 7. I'll keep looking at your thread as you have some cute ideas. I'm looking for fuchsia shoes as well and I'll need them before my fitting which is 3 weeks from now.

#37 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
              • 446 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:10 PM

I just got my color swatch in the mail, and it is spectacular! It's the exact color I want...pure fuchsia! It was really difficult to get a good photo of it, considering how the light hits the satin making it look a slightly different shade than it is in real life.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

They sent me two swatches for $15. I got them from dressy.com and they have tons of colors to choose from. They are big swatched too! They come in approx. 7" x 5" blocks.

Now to send my shoes off to get dyed!!

#38 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
                • 446 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MrsMiller2b
                  Thanks! I'm a 7. I'll keep looking at your thread as you have some cute ideas. I'm looking for fuchsia shoes as well and I'll need them before my fitting which is 3 weeks from now.
                  Wow 3 weeks? Go to shoes.com, you can search by color and they have really cute stuff!

#39 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
                  • 446 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:18 PM

Nope, wrong website address. It's actually dessy.com (not dRessy...no "R")

#40 MrsMiller2b

MrsMiller2b
                    • 160 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RaychelRae
                      Wow 3 weeks? Go to shoes.com, you can search by color and they have really cute stuff!
                      Thanks so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users