• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dianep
    found a great deal on oriental trading company today for some cute fun OOT bags.

Click the image to open in full size.

Flip Flop Tote Bags

they're only $15 for a dozen and they'll go with some other flip flop items (luggage tags, post-its) that i've already ordered to go in the bags. sure, a little cheesy, but cute.
    Ok-I just got these today and they are REALLY small!
    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#32 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
    • 95 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dianep
      i have ordered stuff from a few different places, but i'm pretty sure the orange hand fans were from a website called accent the party. i can't remember how much i paid for them, but i was glad to find something affordable and orange! the ones i got are a thick orange paper with a wood (bamboo?) handle. i'm going to tie an orange ribbon around them, along with a little "love" charm (from michael's) and have them on the chairs before the guests arrive. i also ordered some orange chair sashes and might bring along some orange tulle to include with the white decorations on the huppa/arch thingy. not over the top or anything, but just enough orange to have a nice pop of color and personality!
      Perfect! Thank you!! I love your ideas. I want to do chair sashes as well and considered added color to the huppa/arch too since the resort wants to charge us an arm and leg for any decorations upgrades. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users