Jump to content

Photo

flip flop totes for OOT bags


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
  • Member
  • 914 posts

    Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

    Definitely let us know about the quality. They're so cute!

    #22 msglave

    msglave
    • Member
    • 933 posts

      Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:22 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by avong1228
      I plan on getting these too but found them on another site for 69 cents!! Love a deal!!

      Party Supplies & Decorations - Best Deals @ Ziggos Luau
      Be careful using this site! Another bride posted:

      http://bestdestinati....uau-com-52870/
      The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

      #23 msglave

      msglave
      • Member
      • 933 posts

        Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by msglave
        Be careful using this site! Another bride posted:

        http://bestdestinati....uau-com-52870/
        Ladies,

        I went to both sites (even looking at some old items that I've purchased) and Ziggo's is definitely cheaper. However, because they did not accept Paypal, I decided to go with Oriental Trading. My order was only .27 more because I had a promo code for $5 off and free shipping if you spend at least $49. I am going to share the promo code with you. You must use order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, April 13, 2010 using code wce9236.

        Happy Shopping!
        The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
        www.jadicaandraveyn.com

        #24 nikkimadril

        nikkimadril
        • Newbie
        • 95 posts

          Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

          I almost bought those bags too, I'm glad I didn't because we are putting a beach towel and flip flops in ours and it might not have fit. I ended up finding some cute ones in the $1 at Target.

          Question regarding the orange hand fans you were talking about leaving on the chairs for the ceremony...where did you find these and how much were they? I am thinking of doing something similar. TIA!!

          #25 missgomes

          missgomes
          • Jr. Member
          • 296 posts

            Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

            These are really cute.

            #26 avong1228

            avong1228
            • Jr. Member
            • 384 posts

              Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:59 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by msglave
              Ladies,

              I went to both sites (even looking at some old items that I've purchased) and Ziggo's is definitely cheaper. However, because they did not accept Paypal, I decided to go with Oriental Trading. My order was only .27 more because I had a promo code for $5 off and free shipping if you spend at least $49. I am going to share the promo code with you. You must use order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, April 13, 2010 using code wce9236.

              Happy Shopping!
              Thanks for the heads up!

              #27 dianep

              dianep
              • Member
              • 532 posts

                Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:26 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by nikkimadril
                I almost bought those bags too, I'm glad I didn't because we are putting a beach towel and flip flops in ours and it might not have fit. I ended up finding some cute ones in the $1 at Target.

                Question regarding the orange hand fans you were talking about leaving on the chairs for the ceremony...where did you find these and how much were they? I am thinking of doing something similar. TIA!!
                i have ordered stuff from a few different places, but i'm pretty sure the orange hand fans were from a website called accent the party. i can't remember how much i paid for them, but i was glad to find something affordable and orange! the ones i got are a thick orange paper with a wood (bamboo?) handle. i'm going to tie an orange ribbon around them, along with a little "love" charm (from michael's) and have them on the chairs before the guests arrive. i also ordered some orange chair sashes and might bring along some orange tulle to include with the white decorations on the huppa/arch thingy. not over the top or anything, but just enough orange to have a nice pop of color and personality!
                http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                and happily ever after begins...


                wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

                #28 Mrs.B

                Mrs.B
                • Jr. Member
                • 455 posts

                  Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

                  Cute bags!

                  #29 jhartford19

                  jhartford19
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 187 posts

                    Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:02 PM

                    Those are great bags!

                    #30 msglave

                    msglave
                    • Member
                    • 933 posts

                      Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:08 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by avong1228
                      Thanks for the heads up!
                      No problem. You must be careful!
                      The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                      www.jadicaandraveyn.com




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users