Photo

Question for Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Brides-Privacy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 teruotor

teruotor
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:29 PM

I am seriously considering getting married at Iberostar Rose Hall. I understand that they have a one wedding a day policy (which is great) but I have one question about the privacy of your wedding? Has anyone gotten married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, could you please tell me if they have a secluded area for weddings, or are my guest going to have to deal with looking at half-naked sun bathers as I walk down the isle?

Thanks for your help :)

#2 Princess J

Princess J
    • 424 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

Hi there, to answer your question yes there are private locations available to have your wedding at Iberostar Beach Hotel, for example a balcony over looking the pool. Check out the info under
      "Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!" a sticky post under Jamaica Accomodation/Site.
      I also think there are a few reviews for the Iberostar Beach under 'Reviews' one which was done on the balcony area.
      Good luck!
      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#3 teruotor

teruotor
      • 24 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for the reply Jen! I really want to get married on the beach. I am debating betwene moon dance villas and iberostar rose hall. I am leaning towards iberostar rose hall because I think the cost of moon dance villas is a bit high for my guests. Is there a reason that you chose the balcony? Was it beacuse there were no private areas on the beach for getting married?

#4 mekanabr

mekanabr
        • 537 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:01 PM

I was looking at IBRH too but am now considering Gran Bahia Principe because the beach gazebo is really private, I def recommend checking it out! :) Good luck with your planning!

#5 Princess J

Princess J
          • 424 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

If you have a small group (Like 8-10 ppl max) there is a small, gorgeous gazebo on the water which you can use at Iberostar Beach. The regular beach, unfortunately, is not private and people can come and go as they please. I read that other girls had a big guys act as a 'guard' blocking the beach off in front of the ceremony so strangers don't ruin pics.
            The Villas are beautiful but pricey so that's why I cut them pretty early.
            Best of luck. Jenn
            50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users