Photo

Steel Drum

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SJHitch

SJHitch
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:12 PM

Is anyone having a steel drum at their wedding, or has had one? I don't know which songs to pick.... I love Canon in D, and Somewhere over the Rainbow but I'm not sure which to walk down the aisle to....which for my bridal party, and then recessional? What do you think?

#2 Island Bride

Island Bride
    • 330 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:40 AM

hahahah OMG.. I was just getting ready to post a thread about this! that is too funny! Ok.. so, we have the same exact issue! I have NOOO idea what songs to do If all else fails I was thinking just the wedding march but I would love to schnaz it up! Let me know if you figure out anything and I'll do the same.

#3 donutdjn

donutdjn
      • 419 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:15 AM

I am too, my fiance has advised that I should just let them play what they want as they must do so many otherwise I will worry that they have played the wrong song etc. kind of makes sense I suppose.

#4 Island Bride

Island Bride
        • 330 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:29 AM

Donutdjn- Im kinda starting to lean that way too. There is so much other stuff to worry about so I dont really have time/patience to go thru every song played by a steel drum to see what I want.

#5 sorord1

sorord1
          • 240 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

How much do steel drum bands cost? Are you guys just using the steel band for the wedding?

#6 donutdjn

donutdjn
            • 419 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:16 PM

we have been quoted us$750 for an hour, we were thinking of having them for the hour directly after the ceremony whilst our guests have some drinks while we are having our picutres taken, when we get back we will have a bbq and we are going to have a dj for a few hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users