Photo

New WC at Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
  • 997 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hello Ladies...just wanted to let you know that there is yet another WC at the Gran Bahia! Her name is Ana and I'm so excited because she is super helpful and replies quickly to emails! I just booked my hair appointments for the wedding day! The day is coming quickly!

Her email is:

weddingscoordinatorbppuj@bahia-principe.com

#2 clairisse

clairisse
    • 492 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

I agree! I've been corresponding with her and she is super quick to respond and seems very nice. I can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks. Eek!

#3 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
      • 997 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:59 PM

GOOD LUCK with your wedding! How are your preparations coming? You're really in the crunch time now...be sure to post a review of how things go! I'll be thinking of you!

#4 clairisse

clairisse
        • 492 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

Does going for a tanning session count as last minute planning?
          I'm taking a rather laid-back approach to this wedding thing. Just need to pick the music, finalize the day-of schedule, wrap up a few little things & make sure I get the few things I'm still waiting for that I've ordered (fingers crossed!) I'm taking guests on an excursion instead of doing those fabulous welcome bags lots of ladies seem to be doing (I took the lazy way out, I guess!)
          Luckily Ana seems to be really on top of things so it puts my mind at ease that things will go relatively smoothly at least on the resort end of things.
          Now if only I could lose 30lbs by the 27th.... :)

#5 D.R bride to be

D.R bride to be
          • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

I am with you girls on this one! She is super nice, and quick to reply to all the questions that keep popping in my mind :)

Good luck with the last of your planning ladies!!!!

#6 clairisse

clairisse
            • 492 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

Wow - she is amazing! I'm literally bombarding her with emails and questions and she gets back to me within a day on most if not all of them. What great service!
              Do you ladies plan to tip the coordinator? (I think she is the assistant to the coordinator, but she is definitely tip-worthy too...)

#7 D.R bride to be

D.R bride to be
              • 20 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

I was wondering the same thing. I think she deserves it for sure, but I was wondering what is appropriate?

Good luck on your Big day and enjoy every moment :)

#8 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                • 997 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:45 AM

Definitely planning on tipping her and the ladies doing the hair!

So nice to be able to hear back and communicate with someone so quickly!

Clairisse...you're day is coming so soon! Enjoy every minute and don't forget to post a review of everything!

#9 clairisse

clairisse
                  • 492 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

Hey - just a quick note to say it was an amazing day and fabulous week. I couldn't be happpier! I'll post a review once I get back & manage to round up some photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users