Sign in to follow this  
bahiabride2010

New WC at Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Does going for a tanning session count as last minute planning? wink.gif

I'm taking a rather laid-back approach to this wedding thing. Just need to pick the music, finalize the day-of schedule, wrap up a few little things & make sure I get the few things I'm still waiting for that I've ordered (fingers crossed!) I'm taking guests on an excursion instead of doing those fabulous welcome bags lots of ladies seem to be doing (I took the lazy way out, I guess!)

Luckily Ana seems to be really on top of things so it puts my mind at ease that things will go relatively smoothly at least on the resort end of things.

Now if only I could lose 30lbs by the 27th.... :)

Wow - she is amazing! I'm literally bombarding her with emails and questions and she gets back to me within a day on most if not all of them. What great service!

Do you ladies plan to tip the coordinator? (I think she is the assistant to the coordinator, but she is definitely tip-worthy too...)

Definitely planning on tipping her and the ladies doing the hair!

So nice to be able to hear back and communicate with someone so quickly!

Clairisse...you're day is coming so soon! Enjoy every minute and don't forget to post a review of everything!

Hey - just a quick note to say it was an amazing day and fabulous week. I couldn't be happpier! I'll post a review once I get back & manage to round up some photos.