Photo

January 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#241 josietoms

josietoms
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:24 AM

Hi Lovely Ladies - as you have all been saying I cannot believe how quickly January is coming round!

I seem to have 101 things to do.  I had loads of ideas in my head about a year ago and kept writing them down and havent really done anything with them.  Tomorrow is the first day in a long time that I have nothing to do and no guests coming round to the flat - so me and FI are gonna make a final list of what we need and how much money we need to buy the items!!  Really want to crack on so that I can approach Christmas knowing everything has been done.

Murmel - we share the same date :-)

Josie x

#242 CherryColaLola

CherryColaLola
    • 26 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

Hello everyone! I wonder what time everyone is starting their ceremonies at? I'm beginning to get worried about the sun setting early in January and not having enough light for the pictures...any ideas on this ladies? Thanks :)

#243 debbmach

debbmach
      • 1,457 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

Mine is at 4pm, I think the sun sets about 5:30-6pm so should be enough time for pics.

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#244 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:05 PM

MIne´s at 3.....

9 weeks and 2 days to go, not that i´m counting or anything!

#245 josietoms

josietoms
          • 765 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

Mine is at 4pm - apparently the sun sets at 5.30 or so the hotel has told me so that should be enough time for the photos x

Josie x

#246 rpingree001

rpingree001
            • 264 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:24 PM

Mine is at 4:00 as well and was told by the wedding coordinator that sun set would be around 5:20 or 5:30.  Should make for fantastic pictures!!!

Can't wait - only a few short weeks now!!  Need to hurry up and get here already so I can stop buying things for the trip!! 

#247 josietoms

josietoms
              • 765 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:00 AM

Cant believe how close we all are until becoming a 'Mrs' ~ I am so disorganised I keep thinking of things I need to do.  Hows everyones planning going?

Josie x

#248 debbmach

debbmach
                • 1,457 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:55 AM

My wedding is a month away and I really feel like doing nothing else. I just want to go away and get married! Maybe it's because I've been doing things for the past year and now that's it's so close, I just want the day here!!! FI and I are starting to talk about it more and our friends are getting excited too!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#249 janapana

janapana
                  • 591 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:18 AM

i´ve still got loads to do, we leave 5weeks on tuesday..... but the dress is sorted, the rings are here, so the rest doesn´t really matter!  FI has 1 pair swimming shorts..... 1 pair! And he´s surprised we can´t find any in the shops....... hello, we live in spain, not Jamaica, it´s woolly hat weather here too! Think we will just go shopping when we get to Mexico.

#250 nmurch

nmurch
                    • 396 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:53 AM

lol i made my FH go out when fall came in and get some shorts, i packed his shorts up yesterday and he has 13! thank good, he's really like a woman, i have like 25 bathingsuits, haha thats one thing we have is clothes, then there are things we dont have like, ipod music, garter, guestbook, caketopper, sand ceremony vases... little things like that ... efff lol i probs should get on that concidering most places are cloosed around xmas-jan4! and we leave jan 5.........

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users