Photo

January 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#191 josietoms

josietoms
  • 765 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:07 AM

Hey,  I havent done much on the wedding planning front either and feel like I have ages yet but know it will creep up on me before I know it.  We have stag and hen parties for 2 weddings we are going to in the next few weeks once these are out the way it will be the 5th Sept and then the reality may hit me that at this stage we will only have 4 months to go.

Josie x

#192 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:09 AM

It's crazy how quickly time goes. I remember thinking I have tons of time to do all this planning, and now it's only just over 5 months away! Hopefully I will find some more time soon. Josie-have fun at the parties! If there are any fun ideas please pass them on :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#193 debbmach

debbmach
    • 1,457 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:37 AM

It really hit me how close the wedding is when my mom, sister and I were discussing my bachelorette party and shower. I've had to pick the dates already so it's really starting to feel real. The only thing I have to do in the next month is order our travel mugs and try on my dress, everything else is pretty much taken care off. I'm not going overboard with things so I've kept it pretty minimal...just want to be on vacation in Jamaica!!!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#194 josietoms

josietoms
      • 765 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:12 AM

When are you all have your batchelorette (or as we call them here in England) hen party?  Mine is going to be at the end of November as Decemeber is a no go as everywhere has Christmas parties so they put the price up plus people spend money on presents and have work parties and in January no -one has any money - lol!!! x   Oh and what are you all doing?

Josie x

#195 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
        • 310 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by josietoms 

When are you all have your batchelorette (or as we call them here in England) hen party?  Mine is going to be at the end of November as Decemeber is a no go as everywhere has Christmas parties so they put the price up plus people spend money on presents and have work parties and in January no -one has any money - lol!!! x   Oh and what are you all doing?

I honestly have NO idea when or what we're doing for my bachelorette party. Originally, I was going to do it in Mexico, but my sis-in-law won't be coming until the day before the wedding and I really want her to be there. So we'll be doing something in the States, but not sure what yet!! My sister is planning on throwing me a shower in December I think...can't believe everything is happening so quickly!

#196 janapana

janapana
          • 591 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

We´re not having hen or stag do´s, just going to go out on the lash a couple of nights before we get married.

Then when people come out for the spain party, it´ll just be one whole weekend of party!

#197 debbmach

debbmach
            • 1,457 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

I'm having on bachelorette party in Nov and another with family in Dec, and my shower's in Nov. It's a difficult time of year because of xmas!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#198 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

Right now my bridemaids are planning my stagette for mid September, because they will all be in town. (everyone lives far apart) And then my FI mother is being really nice and throwing me a shower in November. Really didn't want the shower, because of the idea of gifts, but we have come up with a theme of 'Wine and Sexy undies!'. Can't wait :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#199 janapana

janapana
              • 591 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by debbmach 

It really hit me how close the wedding is when my mom, sister and I were discussing my bachelorette party and shower. I've had to pick the dates already so it's really starting to feel real. The only thing I have to do in the next month is order our travel mugs and try on my dress, everything else is pretty much taken care off. I'm not going overboard with things so I've kept it pretty minimal...just want to be on vacation in Jamaica!!!!

i know, i'm starting to panic cos it feels like i've got no time left to sort anything out, which is ridiculous really cos i still have 5 months, but i am the world's biggest procrastinator! the main thing i have to do is stop eating so bloody much! i wanted to be all nice and skinny for september for when i go for my dress fitting... i thought with summer being so hot, and being so busy at work that the weight would just drop off me! Maybe it would if i stopped drinking beer and eating all the time.....

#200 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
                • 310 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by janapana 

i know, i'm starting to panic cos it feels like i've got no time left to sort anything out, which is ridiculous really cos i still have 5 months, but i am the world's biggest procrastinator! the main thing i have to do is stop eating so bloody much! i wanted to be all nice and skinny for september for when i go for my dress fitting... i thought with summer being so hot, and being so busy at work that the weight would just drop off me! Maybe it would if i stopped drinking beer and eating all the time.....

Haha...amen to that!!! I totally thought, hey, summer's coming...the weather will be so nice I'll want to be outside exercising ALL the time. Has that happened? No way!! I'm so lazy, it's ridiculous. I'm going to get my dress fitted in November, and I really want to be down the last 18 pounds by then, but I don't think that's gonna happen...eek!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users