Sign in to follow this  
Knbell22

June 2011 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal1880 View Post
I have my STD's sent out and booked my photographer! Yay! I can't wait till next month so I could have an idea of package prices.
I know me too!! I feel like its the calm before the storm.. once I get those rates Im going to be busy busy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanna.hanson View Post
I know me too!! I feel like its the calm before the storm.. once I get those rates Im going to be busy busy!

I feel the same way. I hope that my guests actually start looking into booking when we get package prices. Have you done your STD's yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal1880 View Post
I feel the same way. I hope that my guests actually start looking into booking when we get package prices. Have you done your STD's yet?
I am waiting for the proof for my STD's to come in the mail. She said they ship fast after they receive my approval. Very exciting!! Once I get it I will be sure to post it on here. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donie Jordan View Post
I have one year from today ladies!! Very exciting! I've been planning since September and time flies!!
YAY!! Congratulations Donie! It will be here before ya know it!

Hey girls.. my STD proof came in and they look awesome! I am putting together my mailing address list and I am a little stumped.. how is everyone addressing their guests on the envelopes? My save the dates are kinda informal.. so I wasnt sure if using Mr. and Mrs. Jack Smith was how I should address them. What did you guys do?

Ps. Today is our one year mark!!! GO US!

Yay! - it seems crazy but I'm much more excited about the wedding now that we reached our one year mark! It makes the countdown much more real! Congrats!!

I got carried away on my save the dates right away and addressed them all as "mr and mrs" etc. Looking back (and basically after getting about half way through them) I wish I would have been more informal about it and waited for the actual invite to be formal. Personally I think addressing people simply by name gives a much less formal vibe...which I wish I would have done!

Don't forget to post some pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Yay! - it seems crazy but I'm much more excited about the wedding now that we reached our one year mark! It makes the countdown much more real! Congrats!!

I got carried away on my save the dates right away and addressed them all as "mr and mrs" etc. Looking back (and basically after getting about half way through them) I wish I would have been more informal about it and waited for the actual invite to be formal. Personally I think addressing people simply by name gives a much less formal vibe...which I wish I would have done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donie Jordan View Post
Thanks Donie! Thats exactly how I feel... I feel much better about addressing my guests by name now. I hate when I get all stressed and flustered over something so simple. :) I will be sure to post pics tomorrow!