Sign in to follow this  
Knbell22

June 2011 Brides!

i can paste the words but that is no fun with out the pictures!! maybe i can forward it to someone who has access and they can post it? I have no idea though...otherwise i have to wait until i get to 150 posts... 

Hello June 2011 Brides,

Congrats on your beautiful weddings!

I'm a June 2012 bride :) Our wedding date is June 2, 2012 in Playa del Carmen. I am wanting a 4PM beach ceremony and beach reception to follow. 

I have never been there before nor am I able to do a site visit, could you ladies give me advise if the weather would be too hot for this?

Congratulations to all Dreams los Cabos brides! this is an amazing place for weddings, the people of this resort are the kindest I have ever seen, Los Cabos itself is amazing, there is a couple of amazing magical places to do shooting

We did this shooting over there, I know there are just few pics but we can provide the link for the full set if you need to know more about Dreams Los Cabos and los Cabos, good luck for all of you and hope you have the best wedding ever!!!!

http://www.luckiephotography.com/iwonamatt-dreams-los-cabos-wedding-and-trash-the-dress-mexico/

Cheers!

Ivan!