Trouble Finding Bridesmaid Dresses...

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:11 AM

SInce you are in the States, I can't help out much with particular stores, but you gave them a pretty easy colour to work with. They can literally go anywhere and buy a "little black dress" especially if you don't want something bridesmaidy! Any of those cute stores like BCBG or LeChateau up here in Canada (google it)...even Forever 21 has some cute black dresses.
    Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#12 ChicagoPT

• 307 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by JenB
      I had this exact same issue!!! I actually found my girls dresses at BCBG FinalCut, which is there outlet, we bought them for $38.00 and originally $298.00!! It was a great buy. they are GREAT, so soft and comfortable and EVERY girl said they will wear them again!! BCBG FinalCut is a fairly new outlet but they have LOTS of choices plus different styles in the same color option for variety!! I couldn't be happier!! Even if you do not find your dresses here, they have great clothing options for VERY CHEAP, which makes for great vacation clothes!!! Good Luck and hope this helps!!!!
      Jen- where is the BCBG final cut located?

#13 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:50 AM

I was thinking of just waiting for the end of season (summer) sales.... If you have the time anyway..

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#14 Catalyst

• 43 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:27 PM

Personally I'm probably going to go with Design your own Dress on StyleShake,Bridesmaid Dresses,Prom Dresses,Fashion Dresses Styleshake because it's quite easy to pick your own fabric and design a dress that works well. I suppose it could get a bit pricey depending on what you want but overall a good value for a custom made dress.

#15 hunniebee724

• 340 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Have you tried Group USA? My girls are choosing their own dresses (in black) and one got her dress there. Group USA: Home

#16 JenB

• 51 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mhabas
              Jen- where is the BCBG final cut located?
              Hi there are a few around the chicagoland area! The one where I got ours is at The Lighthouse Mall in Michigan City, Indiana, But there is also one at the outlet mall in Aurora, Illinois!! Both of these locations have the BCBG FinalCut AND BCBG regular outlet ( a bit pricier than the FinalCut, but really cute also!!) If you have anyother questions just let me know!!

#17 Lindobride14

• 279 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

So the dress shopping trip today was successful. We spent 40 minutes each at David's and House of Brides, and I fell in love with this Mori Lee Affairs dress:

Bridesmaids : Style 1209 From AllureBridals.com

Originally was planning on a fuschia/hot pink color, but the aqua is beautiful in person. The photos don't really do the dress justice. The neckline is ultra-flattering!

The price is great at $130. What color should I go with -- the turquoise in the picture or hot pink? Also curious as to what colors you all are going with :o)

#18 Laur13

• 179 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:21 AM

try the limited...cute orange dress out there right now 70 bucks with coupons :)

#19 t1219

• 310 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Laur13
                    try the limited...cute orange dress out there right now 70 bucks with coupons :)
                    Funny as I had one of my bm's try this on already!!!! Unfortunately it didn't work out I will keep looking!!

#20 soontobemrsdow

• 250 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:28 AM

I'm starting to panic because we haven't even come close to finding BM dresses yet! My maid of honour is plus size and my bridesmaid is a size 6 so we're having an awful time finding something for them without it being crazy expensive! Anyone else having problems like this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users