Photo

Birthdays During our Wedding Week...Suggestions...

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 FutureMrsTO

FutureMrsTO
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

KarenM i LOVE the idea of a bonfire!!! that would be so awesome! i hope you dont mind but i may try to steal that! i am going to ask my WC about it. thanks for the great idea

#12 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:43 AM

Steal away! I think it'll be fun! Another one of the girls at Dreams PV did that & she said it was a blast.

#13 jamie0820

jamie0820
      • 183 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:49 AM

Thanks for bringing this up!  I know its an old thread, but my MIL's birthday is our wedding day!

#14 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:16 AM

Agreed. My brother's birthday is on our wedding day! He doesn't care seeing as he will be on "vacation"!

Originally Posted by jamie0820 

Thanks for bringing this up!  I know its an old thread, but my MIL's birthday is our wedding day!

#15 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
          • 192 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

I see that I'm not the only one!  My fiancee's cousin will be turning 13th the day after our wedding and three days later I'll be turning the big 3-0.

#16 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:33 AM

Wow!! What a birthday this will be for you! 30 & a beautiful wedding! That's great!

#17 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
              • 718 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:34 AM

I can help but post on this because my mother birthday is my wedding day. she said it's like a gift from that we celebrated our wedding as well as her birthday.

#18 Sharon99

Sharon99
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:19 AM

That's sweet. At least she isn't pissed about the idea! I think it's great and you could always do something a little special just for her. Even if its just a separate cake or a dedicated song.

#19 HazelsMelody

HazelsMelody
                  • 169 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:11 PM

My mom's 50th birthday is the day we all arrive, my uncle (who is coming) is turning 50 a couple weeks later, and he and wife are celebrating their 10th anniversary this year, and my youngest daughter is turning 8 on our last day there, so I'm thinking of doing something during a welcome dinner or meet and greet of some sort. We all arrive on the same day, albeit different times.

Iberostar Varadero
                    25 March 2011
                    Bride & Groom and kids + 20 booked.

#20 sxcT

sxcT
                    • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

Wow it crazy to see how many ppl are in the same boat.  My FMIL's bday is the same day as our wedding and my mom's bday is just about a week later.  So we plan on doing something special for the both of them.  Thanks for the great ideas.  Love the one about a bday cake at the welcome dinner. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users