Sign in to follow this  
liljuicy

How Much For Bouquet??

MDLady- OMG.. thank you! I love them!! I had to wrap them back up because I was showing them to everyone that came over!! People have a hard time believing they are clay! They are actually hard as a rock, but you'd never know unless you touched them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Bride View Post
MDLady- OMG.. thank you! I love them!! I had to wrap them back up because I was showing them to everyone that came over!! People have a hard time believing they are clay! They are actually hard as a rock, but you'd never know unless you touched them.
I guess you gotta be careful when you throw it :):):) Wouldn't want to give someone a concussion!!!

I did have a bouquet included in my package but it was white lilies and i wanted a colourful mix. To order an alterative I wold of had to pay full price which was 170usd! bridesmaids were $125 each and button holes $40. this would of worked out too expensive so I went with real touch and paid £80 (around 110usd) for one which i love bridesmaids at £30 each and button holes at £7.50 each. cut the bill in half doing it this way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
I got married in Cabo and I think my bouquet was $90 and my BM's was $15
wow thats a brilliant price! what a bargin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Bride View Post
Maybe this is a silly question..........but are they heavy? That was the first thing that came to my mind when I read clay...