Photo

Beach Palace????

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 amh777

amh777
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:49 PM

Mrs D... you said you got married @ one resort and then went to LeBlanc... we were thinking of doing that as well... do you think it ends up costing a ton more than booking the trip as a vacation package off of say bing.com or orbitz.com? I dont even know if its possible to do that with an internet travel engine... but may look into it. Thanks for any tips!

#22 Thisisit2011

Thisisit2011
    • 65 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katrina305 

Tdizzle: I am going down to the Cancun Palace late july and taking a tour of the beach palace while I'm down there. If you can wait until then, I will send you pics of the Beach Palace. Any specific areas you want pics of??

How was the visit?

"Nobody minds having what is too good for them." Jane Austen

#23 katrina305

katrina305
      • 91 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:29 AM

The visit was really good! We stayed at the Cancun Palace and had a great ocean view! Really like the Cancun Palace for a wedding, not so much for a regular vacation.  I like smaller hotels usually, but perfect atmosphere for a wedding.  We went to Sun Palace for dinner one night (stayed there last year) and loved it! The Sun Palace food was definately better than the Cancun Palace, probabaly bc of how much bigger the CP is and all of the kids.  We also went to Isla Mujeras Palace for the day, very nice/relaxing/small.  We went to the Beach Palace for the day.  I didn't like the BP as much as the CP. Just my opinion.  I am also having a large wedding, and the BP looked a little crowded to me, but would probably be good for a smaller wedding.  I have a lot of pics of CP and BP if anyone is interested let me know.

#24 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by amh777 

Mrs D... you said you got married @ one resort and then went to LeBlanc... we were thinking of doing that as well... do you think it ends up costing a ton more than booking the trip as a vacation package off of say bing.com or orbitz.com? I dont even know if its possible to do that with an internet travel engine... but may look into it. Thanks for any tips!

I am thinking of doing the same thing.  Wedding at one and then a honeymoon at another.  Do they consider it all one stay or did you have to pay extra to do this?

#25 KristieSteven

KristieSteven
          • 48 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

Hi Katrina,

I'm thinking of having our wedding next year at the Beach Palace.  There will only be about 20 of us so I think it will be a perfect place for us. 

If you don't mind, please send me the pictures you took while you were there please. 

Thanks!! :)

Kristie + Steven ~ 11.11.11 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#26 Thisisit2011

Thisisit2011
            • 65 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

I'm glad the visit went well.  Were you able to try food at teh BP?  How was it?  I'd love to see pics

The visit was really good! We stayed at the Cancun Palace and had a great ocean view! Really like the Cancun Palace for a wedding, not so much for a regular vacation.  I like smaller hotels usually, but perfect atmosphere for a wedding.  We went to Sun Palace for dinner one night (stayed there last year) and loved it! The Sun Palace food was definately better than the Cancun Palace, probabaly bc of how much bigger the CP is and all of the kids.  We also went to Isla Mujeras Palace for the day, very nice/relaxing/small.  We went to the Beach Palace for the day.  I didn't like the BP as much as the CP. Just my opinion.  I am also having a large wedding, and the BP looked a little crowded to me, but would probably be good for a smaller wedding.  I have a lot of pics of CP and BP if anyone is interested let me know.

"Nobody minds having what is too good for them." Jane Austen

#27 jackie_c

jackie_c
              • 431 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:59 PM

Hey Kristie (and other b2b's)!

I posted a bunch of my personal hotel photos and some of my wedding photos on the other Beach Palace thread here: 

http://www.bestdesti...30#post_1415113

There was so little info and pics on BP so you might be interested!  We got married on the Sky Terrace and did a complimentary wedding.

Originally Posted by KristieSteven 

Hi Katrina,

I'm thinking of having our wedding next year at the Beach Palace.  There will only be about 20 of us so I think it will be a perfect place for us. 

If you don't mind, please send me the pictures you took while you were there please. 

Thanks!! :)

#28 katrina305

katrina305
                • 91 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

I cannot post all the pics on the forum, so if you would like pics please PM me your email and i will send them!

#29 shelbs97

shelbs97
                  • 85 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:06 AM

Thanks so much for posting those!

Originally Posted by jackie_c 

Hey Kristie (and other b2b's)!

I posted a bunch of my personal hotel photos and some of my wedding photos on the other Beach Palace thread here: 

http://www.bestdesti...30#post_1415113

There was so little info and pics on BP so you might be interested!  We got married on the Sky Terrace and did a complimentary wedding.

Shelby & Justin - Cancun Palace - May 21, 2011

#30 GMac11

GMac11
                    • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

Does anyone know if kids count toward the 25 person head count? A couple is bringing their 2 and 5 year olds and we're not sure how that works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users