Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Norma83

Hello - 2012 Bride

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone -

 

My name is Norma and am looking forward to planning my wedding at the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun, Mexico on May 5, 2012.

 

I know it's crazy that I'm already thinking about planning my wedding with it being so far away, but I'm trying to get all the information I can and learn what I should be aware of!

 

I look forward to learning from all of you wink.gif

 

Happy Planning!

-Norma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think your crazy at all, I actually think thats a great idea!! I only had a 1 year engagement so I didnt get as much time as you. Well, good luck with everything and happy planning!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Bride View Post
I dont think your crazy at all, I actually think thats a great idea!! I only had a 1 year engagement so I didnt get as much time as you. Well, good luck with everything and happy planning!!!
Thanks! Hopefully the long engagement pays off with the planning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Norma!

Welcome and your totally going to love this forum and all the girls! Everyone is super nice and helpful. Hehe were getting married at the Gran Caribe as well! Happy Planning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr View Post
Hi Norma!
Welcome and your totally going to love this forum and all the girls! Everyone is super nice and helpful. Hehe were getting married at the Gran Caribe as well! Happy Planning!
That's so exciting! How has your planning been with Gran Caribe Real, so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its been great actually! If youve searched the boards youve finally found ALOT of negative feedback in regards to the Gran Caribe and Royal Cancun, in regards to lack of communication. But we on the other hand are having the opposite, our communication with our WC is awesome! we have not had one issue with Julie, she is absolutely great! whenever we have a question or concern we shoot her an email and she responds right away, we've emailed up to 10 times away and always get an answer from her. Dont be shy to let me know if you need help with anything or just want to ask anything =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr View Post
Its been great actually! If youve searched the boards youve finally found ALOT of negative feedback in regards to the Gran Caribe and Royal Cancun, in regards to lack of communication. But we on the other hand are having the opposite, our communication with our WC is awesome! we have not had one issue with Julie, she is absolutely great! whenever we have a question or concern we shoot her an email and she responds right away, we've emailed up to 10 times away and always get an answer from her. Dont be shy to let me know if you need help with anything or just want to ask anything =)
That's awesome! I've actually been corresponding with Angie and so far things are going well. When we went for the site inspection, Lorena, was awesome too!!

I'll definitely have to keep in touch with you :) I'd like to know how things go and how your wedding turns out! How many people will you have attending and how long have you been planning? If it's easier to communicate through email, let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×