Photo

Event decoration/lighting in Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Alisha24

Alisha24
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

Hi, I'm trying to plan my wedding in Riviera Maya and as you said the wedding package prices are outrages. You had mentioned on you posting, to contact you as you found some good vendors. If you don't mind, can you please provide them to me? Thank you for your help.

#22 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Alisha24 

Hi,
      I'm trying to plan my wedding in Riviera Maya and as you said the wedding package prices are outrages. You had mentioned on you posting, to contact you as you found some good vendors. If you don't mind, can you please provide them to me? Thank you for your help.

Hey Alisha24

As a wedding planner in the riviera maya, I am happy to suggests you the vendors I also work with. 

You can PM me or email me: weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmsil.com  Let me know which type of vendors you are looking for.

Happy Planning

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#23 Lyman

Lyman
      • 262 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Congrats chipoltle99 - you have some wonderful! ideas and pictures - wow :) sure hope you get it worked out + create your dream wedding decor - making those wonderful memories that last a lifetime......best o luck! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users