Sign in to follow this  
Oryx

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

Jannae, you can definitely do it!! You should calculate your BMR, and then add the exercise facor and see what you can consume and maintain your weight (at worst). That way, the vacay won't put you behind, but at worst you will break even :)

I'm glad to hear everyone is so positive, even if we are having a few issues!! woot.gif

WEIGH IN DAY!! smile29.gif

A little late, I know... I was at work today and the whole network has been down all morning! We couldn't check e-mail, get onto the internet, or do ANYTHING. Just goes to show how completely dependent we are on technology.... but on the positive side, it's like 21 degrees today, sunny, it's Friday, and we got to leave early. Yay!

Congrats to everyone who is doing so well! And wow Natasha, you are so close, that's awesome. And Jannae, you are doing great too, I'm sure you will make it and look gorgeous in that dress. I am going for my first dress shopping expedition tomorrow -- I am so excited! I am going to do what you said Cindy -- buy something that I think looks good on me, but hopefully have to take it in by the wedding. I also think that dress shopping will be a great motivator for me.

LeAnne -- congrats on the milestone! You are so inspiring and awesome. :)

smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009 View Post
This week was nooot a good week for me. Cake and pizza seemed to be around 24/7! AND on top of that I was supposed to get my period this weeked... but I decided to skip it so I don't get it on our trip - which @(&$^! is in 4 weeks!!

Ok so this is kinda off topic, but have any of you tried to skip using Alesse before?
Wow, it's coming so soon! How exciting!!!

I have also stayed on the pill for an extra week or two to miss my period for a trip. You might get some light spotting on the week you were supposed to get it, but you might not since it's only 1 week difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy* View Post
Renee, that is so exciting. You will be beautiful in your dress and if they have to take it in for your wedding, all the better!
Thanks Cindy!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnh1983 View Post
I lost a pound! Not going to complain. :)
That is all I lost too, but better than the 0 pounds I lost last week-lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere View Post
That is all I lost too, but better than the 0 pounds I lost last week-lol.
Both are better than gaining! Good job :)