BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

Oryx

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go ladies!

I am clearly out of the running, I missed 2 weeks sad.gif However, I am still weighing in this week! I weighed myself this morning, and I lost 2 pounds, not really sure how! Stress perhaps... I DO know that I have been putting cucumber slices inmy water since it decreases bloat, maybe that's why? Just an idea to try girls, it can't hurt, thats for sure!

Sorry I missed weigh in last week, ladies. My SIL (Brother's wife, not FI's sister) passed away suddenly Thursday night/Friday morning, so I had to travel to Michigan. What makes things even worse is that she had six children (from a previous marriage, 5 are adults and one is in high school). One of the daughters is my age and she was getting married that day. She ended up going through with the wedding, but it's really heartbreaking.

Anyway, I completely forgot today was Friday until I caught up on the posts and noticed that I had missed TWO posts that said "weigh-in day!" For a second I panicked, because I thought I was DQ'd, and then I realized that TODAY is weigh-in day!

I will try to remember when I get home, even though I'm up this week (probably). :-(

oh no, i didn't realize that you were DQd after missing two weeks..

i am DEFINITELY out of the running too, but i am not giving up! i am actually doing well these days and will keep up the good fight!

maybe i will join the next "Season" and smarten up! :)

Don't worry about being DQ'd... I am keeping track in terms of the final winner, but no need to stop participating! There's only this week and then the last weigh-in will need to be submitted by 12:00PM EST on July 3rd.

LeAnne -- so sorry to hear about your SIL. That is so sad... I hope your families are doing ok, under the circumstances.

WEEK 11 RESULTS:

bikegirl/Lindsay: ---

chipolte99: ---

Cindy*: -0.25%

elifrigo/Eliana: ---

Hunniebee724: ---

jamk32179: ---

jennypenny23/Jenny: +1.35%

LadyTrunck/Jannae: ---

Leez309: ---

Mere/Meredith: +1.56%

Mischaka: ---

mnh1983: -0.71%

nsbride2010/Natasha: ---

pamphilia/Pam: ---

Sapphire723/LeAnne: +1.81%

SheriB: ---

Stachr/Stacey: ---

sunstarmoon: ---

Tifany:-1.29%

Vallarta_2009/Heather: -0.91%

Non-competing category:

Oryx/Renée: -0.12%

Total pounds lost this week: 0

Total lost to date: 122.4!

And our winner for this week is....

Tifany!!! smile159.gif

Congrats to Tifany for having a good week! Iâ€m glad you got your weight in last week after all, despite the technical difficulties. :) And congrats to everyone who has stuck it out this long! We didn't have a group loss this week, but that's ok. Only one week left to go… letâ€s see if we can hit a total of 130 lbs lost!

For those who have missed 2 weeks or more, you can still participate in the final weigh-in if you want.

P.S. All the best to Natasha who will be getting married during our final week! cheer2.gif

LeAnne, so sorry about your loss. I can't imagine losing my mother on my wedding day....what a horrible thing for her daughter to have to go through!

I missed 2 weeks too. Last week I forgot, and this week I was at the dentist both Friday and Saturday....I thought (and hoped!) it was just a toothache, but it turned out to be an infection and I needed a root canal :-( He also wants to take my wisdom teeth out, but I told him I'm getting married in less than 2 months and I refuse to have a puffy face for my wedding!

Thanks all!

Renee - Just happy it went through this time! :)

I had 3 races in the past week - 3M and 2 5M races - and my body is done for. I've also been taking these boot camp classes and they're rough but fun! I get shocked at how much I'm capable of doing when in a group setting. I feel I wuss out when I do my DVDs at home.

Awesome Tifany!!

I think with this being the last week...we should have one last "mini-challenge" to give us that last little push.... what do you ladies think??

For the challenge...

I suggest some type of exercise/physical activity that you don't normally do... maybe it means joining in on some type of class, walking/running in your neighbourhood... something out of the ordinary for you.

For me, I am going to try to motivate myself to do core exercises (I hate situps so much and would rather do cardio)....but for me core is the area that needs the most work.

Good luck on the last week everyone!!! cheer2.gif woohooo!! We're almost there!!