Quote:
      Originally Posted by missgomes
      I'm a newbie and I'm in!
      Awesome, the more the merrier! :)

#83 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
      • 829 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:58 AM

Okay, I have good news and bad news! Good news -- I've lost 3 pounds since last week so that's 3 of the 5 I wanted to lose!! Bad news -- that means I may not be able to partake in the support!! Ahh -- I wanted to so bad, I like the accountability and support. I'll see how the next few days go!

#84 mnh1983

mnh1983
        • 743 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
          Okay, I have good news and bad news! Good news -- I've lost 3 pounds since last week so that's 3 of the 5 I wanted to lose!! Bad news -- that means I may not be able to partake in the support!! Ahh -- I wanted to so bad, I like the accountability and support. I'll see how the next few days go!
          Yay for losing the 3 pounds!

You should participate anyway! We can support you to lose those last two and to help you maintain!

#85 Mere

Mere
          • 729 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:07 AM

Quote:
            Woohoo-that is awesome! You could still join in and support us? hehe

#86 Mischaka

Mischaka
            • 969 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:11 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bikegirl
              Just curious, what are you ladies planning to do to lose weight for this challenge? Are you going on a specific diet program, going to the gym, etc?

I am going to kick boxing class. hopefully I can win the weight loss challenge that I am in there so I can get 3 months free. I don't do "diets" I want to be able to eat and still lose weight...so i'm just gonna work out more.

#87 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
                Congratulations! Please feel free to continue in BL9 to maintain your loss and work on that last 2 pounds. You can still participate and partake in the support if you want to -- I'm going to have a "non-competing" category for those who would like to maintain the accountability but feel they don't want to compete, for whatever reason.

#88 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                • 829 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

Oh okay!! Yeah that's great then - I'll do that! :) and support the others.

#89 Eliana

Eliana
                  • 676 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

Hi RenĀ©e
                    Did you receive my pictures last night?

#90 Mere

Mere
                    • 729 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:26 AM

Renee-I sent mine too

0 user(s) are reading this topic