Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#681 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:16 PM

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but it looks like Hunniebee is the winner to me.

Congrats to all the ladies who lost weight this week!! You all rock!

#682 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:29 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cindy*
      Maybe I am reading this wrong, but it looks like Hunniebee is the winner to me.

Congrats to all the ladies who lost weight this week!! You all rock!
      Yes, Hunniebee didn't send anything in last week though. Does it matter if it's a weight loss over one week vs. two weeks? Maybe Natasha can help me out here... did I mess up? Sorry if I did!

#683 Tifany

Tifany
      • 248 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:46 AM

Congrats to all!

My weight is creeping back up again, but my diet is clean. Perhaps I need to watch the sodium? *Dislike*

Renee - How is your conference going? Thanks for posting this despite being so busy!

#684 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
        • 888 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mnh1983
          Hahaha, I need that!

I wonder if there is a podcast of Jillian anywhere that will scream to me as I run??
          I think that there's a treadmill that has her voice on it!

#685 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Oryx
            Yes, Hunniebee didn't send anything in last week though. Does it matter if it's a weight loss over one week vs. two weeks? Maybe Natasha can help me out here... did I mess up? Sorry if I did!
            Oh I see. I'm sure you are right, you're doing an awesome job of keeping track of everything.

#686 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
            • 295 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:20 AM

Congrats to all you ladies with losses this week! I had a bad weekend...but Im back on track this week with my healthy food and workouts!

#687 Eliana

Eliana
              • 676 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:22 AM

Congrats to all the girls with loses this week!

#688 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                • 340 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Oryx
                  I missed last week...so that was a loss over 2 weeks...no way I would've lost that much over 1 week! Congrats to LeAnne!

#689 Oryx

Oryx
                  • 727 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:28 PM

Well congrats to all the ladies who lost this week! You are doing amazing.

Tifany -- this conference is really busy. They have sessions even from 8:00 - 10:00 PM! But I think I'm going to skip out this afternoon and hit the pool...

By the way, if anyone is thinking of visiting Arizona, it's beautiful! I love the cactus plants, they are so cool. I did see some biker looking dude with jean shorts and a t-shirt packing a large revolver (in a holster) going into a different hotel. It was so bizarre, we don't usually see that in Canada, lol.

#690 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:38 AM

Hey! Just checked in here for a sec, didn't even see the winner page yet though!

That's what I did Renee, if someone didn't send their weigh in or weight for that matter one week, they didn't win the next week. Just because the loss is over 2 weeks, not one! :)
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users