Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#661 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:05 AM

First thing I did this morning was weigh myself, take a picture and send it off. Before my day started and I totally forgot to send it like last week.

Not very happy with myself, but back on track today, I refuse for the scale to continue to go UP!
    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#662 mnh1983

mnh1983
    • 743 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

I remembered to weigh in today!!! I did it first thing after I ran this morning (wishful thinking that my "last chance" run would help, hahahaha!!). I'm down two pounds from my weigh in two weeks ago!

#663 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mnh1983
        I remembered to weigh in today!!! I did it first thing after I ran this morning (wishful thinking that my "last chance" run would help, hahahaha!!). I'm down two pounds from my weigh in two weeks ago!
        Hahaha... was someone screaming at you "LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!" while you ran?

I weighed in today and I'm down, so I'm happy.

#664 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
        • 236 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:26 AM

Hi Everyone! I'm back! Had a great time in the Dominican and our wedding was beautiful. I'm going to write a review very soon, so stay tuned. I'm happy to say I'm down from when I left on vacation but unfortunately its because I caught a bug just before we left and nothing stays in my system for very long lately.

I'm feeling better though and looking forward to getting back to eating normally and working out.

#665 bikegirl

bikegirl
          • Banned
          • 319 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:27 AM

I weight myself this morning but didn't take a pic as I was running late. Will take one tomorrow morning. So far I'm up a pound for this week but I did lose a nice bit last week so I'm still happy.

Gotta remember to tone down on the carbs at the Toronto girls get together tonight. Lol!!

#666 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009
              Hi Everyone! I'm back! Had a great time in the Dominican and our wedding was beautiful. I'm going to write a review very soon, so stay tuned. I'm happy to say I'm down from when I left on vacation but unfortunately its because I caught a bug just before we left and nothing stays in my system for very long lately.

I'm feeling better though and looking forward to getting back to eating normally and working out.
              Oooh, congrats! To the getting married part.... not the getting sick part, of course.

#667 Tifany

Tifany
              • 248 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:21 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009

So happy to hear everything went well. Now I hope a speedy recovery is in store. Enjoy your post-wedded bliss! :)

#668 Tifany

Tifany
                • 248 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:21 AM

I'm up this week but did wake up with really swollen hands. Must have had too much sodium! Yikes.

#669 Oryx

Oryx
                  • 727 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:33 AM

WEIGH-IN DAY!!!

Good morning ladies!

I hope you all did better than I did this week. I had the most stressful week at work... I was up til 3am more than once to meet some major deadlines. But then I'm off tomorrow to Arizona for a conference. Can't wait to hit the pillows in my hotel room! lol

Just a heads up that I might be a little late getting results up but I'll try for Sunday.

To the Toronto brides -- can't wait to see you later tonight! I'm going to opt for the summer salad. Hopefully I'll be semi-good on my trip.

Heather -- congrats and welcome back!! We need to see pictures soon please. :)

#670 pamphilia

pamphilia
                    • 362 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

heather - can't wait to see and hear all about it!!

..i totally forgot today was friday. i did weigh in, but i forgot to take a pic. i will do that tomorrow morning - hopefully it is a better number than it was today!!
                      ~pam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users