Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#651 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

omg...this weekend was really bad for me...lots of family events, yummy food & cold beer..mmmm :oS Back on track tomorrow morning though!

#652 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:14 PM

Wow Jenny, I just noticed your ticker -- 40 lbs lost? That's fantastic, congrats!!

#653 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:13 AM

OMG I totally forgot to weigh and send my picture in. I can't believe I did that. I am usually so organized, but I have taken on a huge work load and its finally getting to me. It seems nothing is getting done around the house! Finally going to start adding exercise this week. I have a gym membership but thats been put on hold until FI is stong enough to go back. I do have a stationary bike and Turbo Jam so I am going to do that for that next month or two.
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#654 bikegirl

bikegirl
        • Banned
        • 319 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:27 AM

Thanks Tifany! I see you've been doing really well especially considering your wedding is in Spring 2011, too! :)

I'm so happy I finally broke my plateau and honestly, I did nothing different and probably ate worse than I had during some weeks. It's good but also frustrating at the same time because it feels like your body just loses/gains when IT feels like it! Anyone else have this happen?

#655 mnh1983

mnh1983
          • 743 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

I went out of town this past weekend for my friend's wedding, and I actually weighed and took a picture...but then I forgot to upload it to my computer later and email it in! Aaahhhh!!!!

At least I wasn't the only one!

#656 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:25 PM

Hi Girls! I'm sorry I haven't been around lately! I completely forgot to weight in again but I won't forget this upcoming week!
              I hope all of you are doing well!

#657 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
              • 295 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Oryx
                Wow Jenny, I just noticed your ticker -- 40 lbs lost? That's fantastic, congrats!!
                Thanks Renee! And Congrats on your MotM Nom!!! I voted for ya girl!!!

#658 Oryx

Oryx
                • 727 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jennypenny23
                  Thanks Renee! And Congrats on your MotM Nom!!! I voted for ya girl!!!
                  Awww, thanks!
                  And thanks to Cindy for the nomination!

Glad to hear that many of us are getting back on track this week... I hope to get a few more e-mails this Friday!

And yeah Lindsay -- I totally know what you mean about your body just doing what it wants sometimes. It's so frustrating... unless the scale magically goes DOWN like it did for you! I wouldn't mind lol.

#659 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                  • 888 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

I'm just happy to say that I'm back down at the weight I was before vacation (and before the week before vacation when I gained a little). It was the exact weight too! Even to the tenth of a pound.

Great job all of you ladies who are sticking with it, and especially to our weekly winners.

#660 Eliana

Eliana
                    • 676 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:29 AM

Hi Girls!!! How's everyone doing?
                      I've been doing better this week than in the last few. I started to exercise again and things have been not too good at home (during the last few weeks) but now things are better.
                      I hopeee everyone is doing well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users