Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#611 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:49 AM

Good god LeAnne, I can't believe they had scales in the room! hahaha hope you had a good vacay girl :)

So for those of you that don't chat in the Shout Box, I finished my 10K on Sunday in 1:01:47. I am pleased with t he time, since its my first run, but I'm a little disappointed as well. I am so sure I could have broken an hour, if it weren't for this mean hip cramp I got around the 8km mark. Oh well, there is always the next one!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#612 Tifany

Tifany
    • 248 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nsbride2010
      So for those of you that don't chat in the Shout Box, I finished my 10K on Sunday in 1:01:47. I am pleased with t he time, since its my first run, but I'm a little disappointed as well. I am so sure I could have broken an hour, if it weren't for this mean hip cramp I got around the 8km mark. Oh well, there is always the next one!
      Natasha - Way to go! You're much faster than me, but I'm pokey joe when it comes to running. Do you have any more races on the schedule?

#613 Oryx

Oryx
      • 727 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

Congrats Natasha! That's awesome.

And welcome back LeAnne! You surely deserved to indulge a little and enjoy your vacation. Hope you had a great time.

#614 mnh1983

mnh1983
        • 743 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:14 AM

Natasha, I'm impressed with your time! I'm super slow...

#615 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:33 AM

Thanks for the love ladies! I have a half marathon planned for October, but I'm not sure if it will be in Toronto or on Price Edward Island... but I am doing it for sure either way!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#616 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
            • 829 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

Wow Natasha -- I am IMPRESSED!! that is amazing -- how long did you train for?
              You should be very proud!!

p.s. We are getting so close!! I still think it's funny that we share our photographer on the same day!

#617 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:39 AM

Way to go Natasha!

And I really want to go back on vacation. I'm trying to hold on to my relaxed mentality, but I can feel it slipping away.

#618 Oryx

Oryx
                • 727 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:43 AM

WEIGH-IN DAY!!

I know the weather is nice and it's getting harder to be good, but let's try to stick with this until the end! Please send me your e-mails by noon tomorrow. :)

#619 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                  • 295 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

ahhhh weigh-in day already!!! We are almost there ladies!!! Good work everyone!

#620 Eliana

Eliana
                    • 676 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:27 AM

OMG girlss, I'm so sorry I haven't been around much.. Weigh in day! It wasn't a good week for me... I'll see once I get home and step on the scale...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users