Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#541 Oryx

Oryx
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:46 PM

Cindy and Natasha -- you guys are awesome! Perhaps I can cheer you on from the sidelines, hehe. I've never tried to run really... maybe one of these days.

I hope everyone is having a good week! I know I am going to be a little bad this weekend... I booked a little romantic getaway for me and FI at Niagara on the Lake (complete with winery tours & the theatre festival here in Ontario). It's been a crazy work week so I'm really looking forward to the break.

#542 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:30 AM

Renee, sounds like you have an amazing weekend planned. That's awesome.

Today is weigh in day. Though since I have been regularly doing my weigh in on the Saturday morning, I will stick to that so I am consistent. My week has been okay. I have been sick so I haven't been eating too much but the downside of that is I also haven't been exercising.

I hope everyone has a great day.

#543 Oryx

Oryx
      • 727 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

WEIGH-IN DAY!!!

Yes, today is indeed weigh-in day! I know, it comes so quickly...

Just a heads up that I will be away this weekend and probably won't post the results until Sunday evening. Happy Friday everyone! :)

#544 bride7474

bride7474
        • 582 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:11 AM

haha I completely forgot to weigh myself this morning before work, I put a reminder in my phone to do it later!

Im starting P90X this weekend!

#545 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
          • 1,114 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:06 PM

Interesting Tifany- what does a vegan cleanse consist of??

Wow Cindy and Natasha- a half marathon huh? That’s awesome! Two of my best friends just finished theirs and said it was the best thing they’ve ever done. Somehow I cannot believe it

Great job on the monogram Heather! It looks awesome! I totally think you should offer them- it would be fun! If I didn’t have mine already and stuff printed up I would totally ask you to help

You’re going to have so much fun this weekend Renee! Sounds perfectly romantic…

Well, this week is bittersweet. Nothing gained, nothing lost. Did pretty good w/ the eating, could have worked out more. Now I have the two friends that I spoke of above in town- but I’m glad that they just ran their half marathons because I think they’re making healthier eating choices these days (they never did before!) and we’re going up to SF and hiking in Big sur. A ton of walking. Hopefully next week I can lose a lb and break that barrier that I’ve been fighting!!!!! Have a great weekend ladies!
            Married to my BEST FRIEND!
            July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
            Non-Pro Pics:
            http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
            Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#546 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
              Wow Cindy and Natasha- a half marathon huh? That’s awesome! Two of my best friends just finished theirs and said it was the best thing they’ve ever done. Somehow I cannot believe it

No that is true. I mean don't get me wrong, I seriously hurt afterwards and the whole rest of the day after a 1/2 I am a lazy butt who soaks in the tub and then sits on the couch all day. But you do feel so good for having finished it. You get the "runner's high" and feel proud of yourself. Plus races are great, so many supportive people cheering you on and runners are an awesome friendly bunch.

#547 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
              • 1,114 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:49 PM

You're probably right Cindy. I have seriously considered it, just never got off my a$$ to commit!
                Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                Non-Pro Pics:
                http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#548 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:51 PM

Maybe sign up for a 5 k and see what you think. Races are a win-win situation. The money is always for charity and you do something that makes you feel good about yourself.

#549 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
                  • 236 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:09 PM

Thanks Jannae! I might consider the whole monogram thing after the wedding. I'm also thinking about doing a 5K - I mean you have to start somewhere right?

I have to submit my weigh in tomorrow morning - completely forgot this morning - and work through me a wedding shower this aft and how could I say no to my own congratulations cake!! eep.
                    I also have my bachelorette party tomorrow night so this weekend is going to be a rough one!

#550 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:38 AM

a 5k is a GREAT place to start! I'm running 10k tomorrow for preparation, since next Sunday is the race! eee I'm so excited!

I'm up about .5 of a pound, since its the start of my monthly visitor!! ughhh lol
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users