Mere
  • 729 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:07 AM

Ok-thanks for the info-gotcha

#442 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:17 AM

Methinks that I will need a long run after my g-pa's memorial service today.... hope everyone is having a good weekend by the way! :)
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#443 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:29 AM

Finished my 10 k race this morning and feel awesome. I did two good things this am. 1. Ran a 10 k. 2. Ran it with FI the whole way. FI often signs up for races with me but I am a terrible Fiancee and I never run them with him because he is a lot slower than me and I really like the challenge of always trying to better my time. I do cheer really loud for him at the finish line though. Well, on the runs where we can bring our doggies, we run all together but most races are no dogs allowed. Anyways, today I figured I would run with him the whole way. It was great, with my encouragement FI set a PB and I got total FI points for not leaving him behind. And even though I expected to do terrible because I haven't been working out regularly, our time wasn't horrible. 58 minutes, only about 8 minutes slower than my normal goal time. I'm so proud of FI, his best time before this was like 63 min. So not only did I exercise but I got to share FI's PB with him.

#444 Eliana

Eliana
        • 676 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

CINDY FABULOUSSSSS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Congrats for running the 10K and for having FI all the way by your side!!!!

#445 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

Natasha, I am so sorry. This must be a very difficult day for you. We are all here for you if you need us.

#446 Mere

Mere
            • 729 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cindy*
              Natasha, I am so sorry. This must be a very difficult day for you. We are all here for you if you need us.
              Natasha-your family is in my thoughts and prayers

#447 Eliana

Eliana
              • 676 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

Oh Natasha, I'm so sorry to hear this.. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

#448 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Eliana
                  CINDYU FABULOUSSSSS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Congrats for running the 10K and for having FI all the way by your side!!!!
                  Thanks Eliana!!

#449 Oryx

Oryx
                  • 727 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                    Methinks that I will need a long run after my g-pa's memorial service today.... hope everyone is having a good weekend by the way! :)
                    So sorry to hear that, Natasha. My condolences

#450 Oryx

Oryx
                    • 727 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cindy*
                      Finished my 10 k race this morning and feel awesome. I did two good things this am. 1. Ran a 10 k. 2. Ran it with FI the whole way. FI often signs up for races with me but I am a terrible Fiancee and I never run them with him because he is a lot slower than me and I really like the challenge of always trying to better my time. I do cheer really loud for him at the finish line though. Well, on the runs where we can bring our doggies, we run all together but most races are no dogs allowed. Anyways, today I figured I would run with him the whole way. It was great, with my encouragement FI set a PB and I got total FI points for not leaving him behind. And even though I expected to do terrible because I haven't been working out regularly, our time wasn't horrible. 58 minutes, only about 8 minutes slower than my normal goal time. I'm so proud of FI, his best time before this was like 63 min. So not only did I exercise but I got to share FI's PB with him.
                      Congratulations Cindy, that's awesome!!! That must have felt so great for both of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users