Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#391 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

Im realllly sore today too- Yesterday, I ran my first 3km without stopping once, (a HUGE feat for me!) then I went to my zumba class.... ugh It's been a tough week and I'm sooo looking forward to the weekend.... c'mon Saturday morning!!!!

#392 bride7474

bride7474
    • 582 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jennypenny23
      Im realllly sore today too- Yesterday, I ran my first 3km without stopping once, (a HUGE feat for me!) then I went to my zumba class.... ugh It's been a tough week and I'm sooo looking forward to the weekend.... c'mon Saturday morning!!!!
      Congrats on the 3 km!! Thats awesome!

I can't wait for the weekend either.. i've worked 18 days in a row now ugh

#393 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:13 PM

I just got back from my cardio session at the gym... didn't feel very well, so I had to cut it short. Hopefully I feel better for P90X tonight!!

I'm doing great with the giving up of one thing (which for me is fast food)... what's helping is that we have so many wedding expenses that I can't afford to eat out! haha
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#394 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
        • 829 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

Well I know Im not competing - but today I woke up and was magically 2 pounds lighter! BUT it was also my last day of teachers college -- so to celebrate they had cake for everyone. I took a piece of chocolate cake that had an amazing custardy filling -- and after the first bite I decided I had to have another one after. I proceeded to justify it by saying I don't know how I lost those 2 pounds, but this will even out...hahhaha oh boy. Two months to the wedding today!! I'm on after this.

#395 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
          • 2,233 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:40 AM

Well I have not done very well this last week with everything going on with FI, but he home now and I can start focusing on losing weight.

Glad to see everyone is doing well
            July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#396 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

Sunstarsmoon, I'm so glad to hear that your FI is home. I hope he is doing well.

#397 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

Hello ladies!

I am doing great with the chocolate challenge, but otherwise not so great this week. I got my period and I have just been feeling blah.... only worked out once this week. My eating hasn't been horrible, but also has not been great... if I stayed the same this week, I'll be happy!

#398 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

Glad to hear your FI is home, sunstarsmoon!

Renee - that was like me the week leading up to the initial weigh-in - I just felt so damn blah!
                  Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#399 Cindy*

Cindy*
                  • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

Renee, I totally hear you. I woke up this morning and thought oh no, had to be the day before weigh in didn't it. Oh well, I am just going to hope for the best tomorrow.

#400 bride7474

bride7474
                    • 582 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

I woke up this morning and magically gained 3lbs! Im going to say that its because i've been working out like crazy! But I hope it goes down for tomorrows weigh in. I know I havent gained because my clothes feel great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users