• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#321 Mere

Mere
  • 729 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mischaka
    I knew it. blah. I'm gonna do much better next week.
    I am right there with ya. Lost more before I started, but I will start fresh again. Each day is a new day-whew!

#322 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

I feel like I put in a lot of effort this week, so 1 lb is fine by me!! Noone has to explain anything to anyone in here, since lying only means you are cheating yourself! Sometimes when you start or modify an exercise routine (I modified) it can make you retain a little water, which is a survival mechanism. Once your body sees you are still going to treat it right, it will start to release it. So I'm hoping for 2 pounds or more next week!

PS: I didn't give in to junk food today!! yay!!
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#323 Eliana

Eliana
      • 676 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

Good Morning Girls!!! I agree with all of you! no need to be lying, at the end of the day you are only lying to yourself...

This week I will keep on doing the program from sparkpeople.com... I'm drinking 64oz of water every day!!! my secret? I drink from this container (sorry I don't know how to call it!)every day and it makes it soo easy to drink water efortless! sometimes I infuse my water with two or three thin slices of lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit which makes it even easier! I can have 32oz of water in there at the time, so I drink two of this every day.It also remains me that LIFE IS GOOD!!! LOL

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I also made this vegetable frittata for dinner two nights ago and it was delicious!!!!! with under 200 calories for dinner!!! mmmmm yummyy!!!! lol
        Here's the link to the recipe: Click the image to open in full size.

#324 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:40 AM

another great flavor is cucumber, and it can decrease bloat as well!

#325 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:43 AM

By the way I sent you my picture Renee!!

#326 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nsbride2010
              another great flavor is cucumber, and it can decrease bloat as well!
              You can actually infuse water with cucumber and mint, so great for hot summer days!

by the way, as you girls can see, I'm all abouttt infusing water with something! lol

#327 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
              • 340 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

Just sent in my picture. Only down 1.6 pounds but I had a migraine for 2 and a half days this week so I'm not surprised.

Eliana ~ I love that water bottle! Mine only holds 16 oz....I should get a bigger one. Thanks for the recipe. It looks delicious!

#328 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                • 295 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

Eliana- What a great idea! I think Im going to buy myself a neat water container too to help me rev up the water-drinking throughout the day. awesome!
                  Also, the veggie fritatta looks sooooo yummy! We are going to a dinner party tonight but Im going to try to make it tomorrow night for supper... mmmmm thanks for sharing!!!

#329 Oryx

Oryx
                  • 727 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by elifrigo
                    Good Morning Girls!!! I agree with all of you! no need to be lying, at the end of the day you are only lying to yourself...

This week I will keep on doing the program from sparkpeople.com... I'm drinking 64oz of water every day!!! my secret? I drink from this container (sorry I don't know how to call it!)every day and it makes it soo easy to drink water efortless! sometimes I infuse my water with two or three thin slices of lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit which makes it even easier! I can have 32oz of water in there at the time, so I drink two of this every day.It also remains me that LIFE IS GOOD!!! LOL

I also made this vegetable frittata for dinner two nights ago and it was delicious!!!!! with under 200 calories for dinner!!! mmmmm yummyy!!!! lol
                    Here's the link to the recipe: Garden Vegetable Frittata
                    What a fun idea for drinking more water. And that recipe looks delish... thanks for sharing, Eliana!

And as everyone said, no explanations are needed about going up or down -- we are all in this together to support eachother, and this is all for fun and motivation anyways.

I can attest that both Cindy and I ate well last night -- we both had salads at our little Toronto brides get together. Unfortunately I had to leave early to attend a birthday party. I was good though -- I declined the birthday cake and only had a bite of FI's slice.

Results are calculated and will be posted shortly... awesome job this week, ladies! :)

#330 Oryx

Oryx
                    • 727 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

WEEK 2 RESULTS:

bikegirl/Lindsay: -1.64%
                      chipolte99: -1.88%
                      Cindy*: -0.62%
                      elifrigo/Eliana: -1.90%
                      Hunniebee724: -1.07%
                      jamk32179: -1.81%
                      jennypenny23/Jenny: -3.31%
                      LadyTrunck/Jannae: -1.53%
                      Leez309: -1.08%
                      Mere/Meredith: 0.00%
                      Mischaka: +0.59%
                      mnh1983: -2.03%
                      nsbride2010/Natasha: -0.75%
                      pamphilia/Pam: -0.41%
                      Sapphire723/LeAnne: -1.12%
                      SheriB: -0.68%
                      Stachr/Stacey: -2.43%
                      sunstarmoon: -2.96%
                      Tifany: -1.10%
                      Vallarta_2009/Heather: -0.64%

Non-competing category:
                      khomac/Kelly: ---
                      Oryx/RenĀ©e: -1.48%

Total pounds lost this week: 43.4!

And our winner for this week is....

Jenny (jennypenny23)!!!

Great job, everyone!!! And congrats to Jenny! For those who didn't do as well as you wanted to this week -- please don't get discouraged. This is just the beginning, and there is lots of time for us to all reach our goals together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users