Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#301 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:43 AM

I hope next week is better, I need to get my butt in gear! I hope that I can stay on the wagon given what is going on, fast food is my comfort food when things go wrong in life! I am going to do my very best, I can't afford to NOT keep moving!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#302 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:56 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mnh1983
      I lost 3 pounds! Woohoo!
      Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 lbs too!!!! weight loss twin! lol

#303 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

Well, I am only down one lb but I am happy with it as I worked out and ate well all week. 13 more to go to reach my goal.

Wow, 5.5 lbs is amazing. Congratulations to all of you as it sounds like everyone had a great week.

#304 Oryx

Oryx
        • 727 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:12 AM

WEIGH IN DAY!!!

Wow, congrats to those who had a great week! Eliana and mnh1983, 3 lbs is awesome!! And sunstarsmoon, 5.5 lbs is just amazing!! I had a pretty good week too -- I lost 2.5 lbs, but I also finally broke a barrier for me (you know, one of those "10" barriers). And Natasha, 1 lb is still great -- better not to gain. Congrats to you too, Cindy!

And to those who didn't have such a great week -- no worries, this is only week 1! There is lots of time to catch up.

Looking forward to receiving all of your e-mails. If anyone would still like to join in the non-competitive group, it's still not too late. :)

Happy Friday!

#305 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:18 AM

Renee, what is the email you created for us to send our weigh-ins? I have mine :)
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#306 Oryx

Oryx
            • 727 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nsbride2010
              Renee, what is the email you created for us to send our weigh-ins? I have mine :)
              BLseason9@gmail.com -- this makes it so much easier to organize all the e-mails from my personal ones. You can still use my other gmail account if you want though :)

#307 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:42 AM

Natasha - I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather.

I'm down about 2lbs this week. More importantly, my BMI is now back into the "healthy" weight range.

Great job to all of you ladies who started strong this week! Make sure to keep up the good work.

#308 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
                • 1,114 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

Everyone is losing weight! Congrats to everyone! Even though I am down 1.5 lbs from last week, I have been fluctuating between about 2.5 lbs for several weeks now. I know it's normal to fluctuate, but I want to do it at a lower number! So next week I'm hoping to break that barrier....
                  Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                  July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                  Non-Pro Pics:
                  http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                  Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#309 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                  • 340 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:17 PM

Natasha--My prayers are with you!

#310 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                    • 295 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

Hey CONGRATS to everyone!! This is such a great support system!
                      Like everyone, I've been working really hard during my work-outs so that I can get out of this plateau...

The scale shows a 5.6 lbs loss for me this week.... but I feel that I have to explain... realistically I think its about 3 lbs so I don't mind if you record me for that Renee!

I think last week my scale number was higher b/c of water retention (that time of the month)...
                      I've also rev'd up my workouts...but Im constantly eating (just the right types of food for once)...

I hope no one thinks I am cheating or doing some dangerous starvation diet...I would never do that- You ladies are the best support system ever!!!

Keep up the great work everyone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users