Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#261 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:26 PM

hmmm, you know I really don't know! I do know its not the Landis... lol I could send you picture if you'd like?
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#262 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

Ooh, yes please.

#263 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by elifrigo
        Girls! I'm loving Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople !!!!!!!! this website is great to keep track of what you are eating, how much you are exercising, etc!
        I can't remember who posted the link to this site, but I love it! Today I've done everything well! only two days before the actual weight in I started my diet... better later than never...
        I believe that would be me. I'm a huge fan of SparkPeople! They have an iPhone app... if you have one. I like that they ease you into dieting by having you set small achievable goals that promote a healthy lifestyle. I discovered SparkPeople because of my work. They give me a $150 rebate every year for using SparkPeople for two months! Can you believe it?

On a side note, Nutrisystems is working out pretty well for me, I think.

#264 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
        • 295 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

Im loving SparkPeople too!! Thanks LeAnne!

#265 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:56 AM

Thank You LeAnne! I love the site as it is so much fun to keep track of everything you eat and your fitness day as well!

#266 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:16 AM

Hello Girls! I just found a great article on "How to Alleviate Water Retention During Your Period"
              I hate everymonth when I weight myself and I'm 5lbs heavier due to my period. Hopefully this will help!

How to Alleviate Water Retention During Your Period | eHow.com

#267 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cindy*
                Thanks Eliana, if I don't find it used, I am tempted to try one of those knock off sites.
                Hey Cindy, it might be worth checking out the trunk sale -- I just called the store and apparently they will also be selling some dresses off the rack.

Wedding Dresses Bridesmaid Dresses Bridal Gowns Toronto wedding dress

#268 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
                • 1,114 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by elifrigo
                  Hello Girls! I just found a great article on "How to Alleviate Water Retention During Your Period"
                  I hate everymonth when I weight myself and I'm 5lbs heavier due to my period. Hopefully this will help!

How to Alleviate Water Retention During Your Period | eHow.com
                  Thanks Eliana! I swear I'm that girl that get's like 5 lbs added during the period.

So does anyone ever come home from work and is just SO tired that you go straight to nap? I did that last night, napped from about 530-800 and when I woke up had NO energy to workout or even really eat... I feel great today, so I know I'm not getting sick... this seems to happen once a month or so. Sleep habits are consistent- no extra stress at work. IDK!
                  Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                  July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                  Non-Pro Pics:
                  http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                  Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#269 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                  • 340 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mischaka
                    Thats exactly what I do!! kick boxing is awesome!!! and it works the middle. obliques, tummy,thighs and booty!! not mention then arms, shoulders and back. if I had the money to continue for the rest of the year...I definitely would.
                    I miss kickboxing! It was the BEST workout!

#270 mnh1983

mnh1983
                    • 743 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
                      So does anyone ever come home from work and is just SO tired that you go straight to nap? I did that last night, napped from about 530-800 and when I woke up had NO energy to workout or even really eat... I feel great today, so I know I'm not getting sick... this seems to happen once a month or so. Sleep habits are consistent- no extra stress at work. IDK!
                      I try my best to not nap, no matter how tired. I always feel AWFUL after I nap, and I never want to do anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users