Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#251 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

Glad to see everyone is doing so well!! Yay!!

I'm making "drink more water" my mini-goal for today too!! Thanks for that reminder... I never feel like I drink enough!

#252 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

Great job so far, ladies! I just had salad for lunch and now I think I'll go for a little walk.

Oh, and I just got an e-mail about a Maggie Sottero trunk show in Toronto next weekend, so I may look at dresses a little sooner than I was planning. Yikes! I have 10 days!

#253 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

I am doing P90X, and I found a version today called P90X Lean... says its better for weight loss? But I'm wondering, if I am doing cardio in the morning and then P90X at night, am I doing the same thing (maybe even more)? Some people have said they put on too much muscle with the classic P90X... thoughts?
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#254 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
        • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:10 PM

ouu Renee good luck with the trunk show!! I have a maggie for a TTD (I bought it secondhand) since I couldn't afford a maggie at full price... trunk shows are awesome for deals :)
          Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#255 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:33 PM

Side bar, sorry ladies. Natasha which Maggie are you wearing for TTD. I love the Landis and would love it as my TTD but can't find it used and cannot justify full price for it as it would just be my TTD.

Re. P90X, I think you will be fine doing the regular, that is what FI and I are doing, if you think you are bulking up too much just scale it back a bit.

#256 Mischaka

Mischaka
            • 969 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tennyt1
              Where do you go for kickboxing? I would love to try it out!
              it's in Brooklyn Park Slope area. Amerikicks.

#257 Eliana

Eliana
              • 676 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cindy*
                Side bar, sorry ladies. Natasha which Maggie are you wearing for TTD. I love the Landis and would love it as my TTD but can't find it used and cannot justify full price for it as it would just be my TTD.

Re. P90X, I think you will be fine doing the regular, that is what FI and I are doing, if you think you are bulking up too much just scale it back a bit.
                Cindy! Here's your dress for USD 136.20:

2011 Maggie Sottero Landis One-Shoulder Sweetheart Empire Cha...USD124.17 Wholesale Price at DHgate.com

#258 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

Thanks Eliana, if I don't find it used, I am tempted to try one of those knock off sites.

#259 Eliana

Eliana
                  • 676 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

oh Cindy, you are looking for the real deal... Hopefully you'll find it! it is beautiful!

#260 jamk32179

jamk32179
                    • 341 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cindy*
                      Thanks Eliana, if I don't find it used, I am tempted to try one of those knock off sites.
                      I ordered a Maggie from one of the knock off sites and its just not the same. I have only seen the proof pics, but at that I am still disappointed. Check out this thread.
                      http://bestdestinati....ts-here-36700/

There are a bunch of pics other brides have posted. I guess I just had high expectations.
                      September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users