BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#211 chipotle99

• 311 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

omg that's so evvvvil!!!! Papa Johns!!! I have one 2 blocks away (it's pizza btw for whoever asked) and the smell is just feels like a slap in the face on my way home, hungry, from a long day at work. The baskin robbins on the opposite corner does not help!

Along those lines, we had an Applebee's gift certificate to use up so we went last night, I ordered the Fiesta chicken breast...then started reading the nutrition values in this little booklet they put on each table....1230 calories!!!! FOR ONE MEAL!!!! Not only that, but the meal was gross! They put italian dressing on the rice, and chicken tasted like a chicken nugget...not real chicken breast (anyone watch Food INc. Movie?)

#212 jennypenny23

• 295 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

chipotle99- that sounds terrible!!!

Tifany- Pizza is SO HARD for me to stay away from too!!

#213 jennypenny23

• 295 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:09 PM

FH is no help either!!!! He is such an enabler!!!

#214 Sapphire723

• 888 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:15 AM

OMG, you girls are making me hungry. Thankfully the Papa John's near us closed.

To whomever asked, Papa John's is yummy chain pizza. The best (and worst!) part about Papa John's is that their pizza comes with a butter garlic sauce to dip breadsticks or crust in.

#215 Tifany

• 248 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by jennypenny23
            Tifany- Pizza is SO HARD for me to stay away from too!!
            Chipotle - The heels in your profile pic are ADORABLE!! :)

Jennypenny - He had to tell me to stop staring. hahaha

#216 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:56 AM

Morning girls!

I made is threw yesterday and did not sway. A first for me in a long time. I have a post it note on my computer screen with that saying I found on here. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" It is also on my fridge.

I have so many temptations during the day. I run a homedaycare in my house. I try to feed the kids healthy but they are so darn picky! I find it very hard not to just eat the hotdog etc that I make them for lunch its just so much easier! But I am being strong.

Good luck today.

My mini goal for today is to drink more water!
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#217 bride7474

• 582 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:35 AM

Good Morning!!

One of the girls at work who ALWAYS brings in bad food for everything has finally decided she wants to eat good and exercise again, thank gosh! Now I have no real reason to be cheating on my diet because FI eats really healthy too!!

Is anyone in here doing any specific exercise programs?

I love turbo jam and the jackie warner videos!!

#218 Sapphire723

• 888 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:09 AM

GM Ladies~

Since we were talking about guilty eating the other day, I thought I would share this article with you:

Stop Feeling Guilty about Every Mistake

Stachr: I like Turbo Jam! I'm also trying the Coach to 5k workout plan, because I've never been a runner, but I kinda wanna do a 5k.

#219 Oryx

• 727 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

Good morning!

I don't think we have Papa John's here in Canada -- thanks for the clarification. And I'm glad I don't have that extra temptation! I love pizza... especially the kind with chicken and goat cheese.... mmmmm.

I was a little slow to start on the weekend, but I was so super good yesterday... protein shake for breakfast, salad + tuna, yogurt for lunch, grilled chicken and veggies for dinner. I've also worked out Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday... so far so good! I'm going to go to hot yoga again today.

Thanks for posting that article LeAnne -- that is so true about toxic guilt.

#220 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:43 AM

I love Turbo Jam! One of my dvds won't play though. I may have to order new ones.

Let me say, I am sore today! I guess those extra pushups and arm exercises yesterday are working! Makes me want to go exercise more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users