Photo

Wedding Jewelry

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 scrose

scrose
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

Hi everyone, I am an October 2010 bride but am also a Stella & Dot jewelry stylist! There are some great pieces in the current collection for your beach wedding - lots of starfish, turqoise or fun casual CZ pieces! Please check out my website (you can shop on line or PM me) at Sarah Rose - Stella & Dot Stylist. Let me know if you have any questions!

#2 JENISE

JENISE
    • 652 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:12 PM

Jewelry looks super cute! I bookmarked it and will PM you if I have any questions.

Thanks so much.

#3 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
      • 121 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:21 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by scrose
        Hi everyone, I am an October 2010 bride but am also a Stella & Dot jewelry stylist! There are some great pieces in the current collection for your beach wedding - lots of starfish, turqoise or fun casual CZ pieces! Please check out my website (you can shop on line or PM me) at Sarah Rose - Stella & Dot Stylist. Let me know if you have any questions!
        What did you get in your starter kit when you became a stylist? Do you make all of the jewelry yourself? I actually opened a small jewelry boutique as well and I am maybe interested in learning more about this program. I did not do it with a corporation however, I just taught myself and started selling to close family and friends... and then moved on to Etsy. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. I wasn't able to open up the link on the site where it stated what comes in your starter kit.

Thanks!

#4 scrose

scrose
        • 34 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

I don't make it myself, it is a home based sales business (like Tupperware but way more fun!)! :) Your started kit comes with catalogs and some marketing materials plus you get $350 in free jewelry to start your sample collection. Send me a message if you are interested in more info! I actually have a friend that is a stylist in St. Louis so could hook you up with her if you're interested!

#5 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
          • 923 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:08 PM

Crystal, I did the same thing! Except I made a site instead of Etsy- I will post some stuff when I have them time one day. What's your Etsy site?

#6 sonyaj

sonyaj
            • 150 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

Super cute and just my style.... i'll be checking out the website further. Thanks

#7 SDSteph

SDSteph
              • 812 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:17 PM

I love the style!  I have no idea what I will wear around my neck!   I need to figure out something.  Thanks for sharing

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#8 scrose

scrose
                • 34 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

Hey there, I posted a while back about my Stella & Dot site - now, lots of the turquoise/resort/beachy pieces are on SALE!  The new Fall collection is out as well, which has lots of pearls, vintage luxe and great wedding styles! Please let me know if you have any questions, or you can shop at my site, 

www.stelladot.com/sarahrose

Happy Shopping and best of luck on your upcoming weddings! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users