Photo

Looking to buy a size 0/2/4 dress for my TTD!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Island Bride

Island Bride
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

I have less than 2 months til my wedding and I put my TTD on the back burner and havent ordered one! Now its too late and I'm looking to buy one from someone so I will have it in time. I am a size 0, pending the brand I can fit in a 2, but will settle for a 4 because I think that'll be easy to size down. Anyone have any cheap ones they are willing to let go?

#2 ~Angela~

~Angela~
    • 4,172 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:36 PM

I have one that I bought for my TTD, but I really feel now that it's the wrong style for me. It's a Jim Hjelm replica. I'd say it's about a size 2. PM me your email address and I can send you more details and pictures.

#3 FutureMrsTO

FutureMrsTO
      • 109 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

not sure if they have one near you but i always see tons of ads for David's Bridal and they sell dresses for as low as $100! since you are a small size you may be able to buy one off the rack? hope this helps! best of luck

#4 Island Bride

Island Bride
        • 330 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:38 PM

FutureMrsTO-I actually went to a davids bridal about an hour from my house to look at bridesmaid dresses and they were extremely rude and very unhelpful so I vow to never go back there again! My maid of honor and I do not recommend the Davids Bridal in Orlando, Fl. But thanks anyway for the help I'm going crazy trying to get a dress!

Angela- Can you email me pictures. Crewsy9@yahoo.com. Just make sure and tell me who you are haha cuz I get so many emails a day from etsy etc with ordering all this stuff. Thanks so much!!!

#5 Island Bride

Island Bride
          • 330 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:08 AM

Ok, so luckily for me there is a huge Easter sale going on at a local bridal store so I'm going to stop by that and pray for me ladies!! I've been losing so much sleep over this! If guys only knew how much stress we put ourselves thru! Sometimes being this small is a real pain in the butt! ::cross my fingers::

#6 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:00 AM

Good luck Island Bride. I have my fingers crossed for you finding something this weekend. Would you consider wearing just a regular dress in the worse case scenario. I have seen a lot of brides do that on this forum with a regular white dress. Maybe from Victoria Secrets. Just an idea.
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
              ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#7 Island Bride

Island Bride
              • 330 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:07 AM

Tennyt1- Thanks for crossing your fingers for me.. I think that brought me good luck! I found a dress!! Its a size 10 so its undergoing A LOT of alterations right now to make it fit a size 0! Thank you again!!

#8 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                • 4,172 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:06 AM

Congrats!

I just got this now and was about to send you pics, but you don't need them!
                  Glad you found a dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users