Flip Flop Question...a little silly

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:10 AM

Thank you so much ladies. I think I am going to send a mass e-mail. I have been sending e-mails with things such as the discount code American Airlines gave us and hotel and travel agent info. I don't know why I didn't think to just send an e-mail. Man so much going on my mind overlooked that. Thanks for all the input!

#12 mayakoba2010

• 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:03 PM

I just ordered from Old Navy within the last 2 weeks when they had their 30% off friends and family discount! Since we are going to have them for all our guests when they come down to the beach for the ceremony I just ordered a variety of sizes. For woman I primarliy ordered 8's, with a few 6's, 7's & 9's. And for men I ordered primarily 9/10 and a handful of 11/12s. I figured flip flops don't have to be exact, you can always get away with a little bigger!

#13 hiccups

• 224 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:10 PM

That's a really good idea!! I'm sure your guests will appreciate them!

#14 ourvm

• 211 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:32 PM

I had the same problem, so I ordered about 4 of "in between" the normal size for our families (which are our guests). We wear slippers at home so I figured whatever was left, we can use as guests' slippers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users