Sign in to follow this  
cmw

New Destination Bride!!

My name is Candice and my fiances name is Marty. We got engaged on 07/06/07!!!! We are planning for a wedding in April......Hopefully Dreams Cancun!!

I am so excited to finally be on the forum and get and give great ideas!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmw View Post
My name is Candice and my fiances name is Marty. We got engaged on 07/06/07!!!! We are planning for a wedding in April......Hopefully Dreams Cancun!!

I am so excited to finally be on the forum and get and give great ideas!!!!
Yay, your account is activated!!! lol, I saw your conversation in the shoutbox (was that yesterday or this morning?? Ahh!)

Umm ok, for someone who has been engaged less than a month, you sure have a lot planned! You already know your potential date and location - you're about 9 months ahead of where I was... it seriously took me that long!! I'm incredibly jealous! :P

Anyways, I'll get over it! Welcome to the forum!! Let us know if you have any questions.

I feel like we dont have much time and I really want to give our guests enough time to save $$$$!!!

I am jealous you are doing Cabo!!!

Haha, I'm going to Cabo because I'm a bandwagonner!! I wasn't going to go to Cabo until I stumbled on this forum!

Ok, well have you done anything wedding related thus far? You could send your guests some Save the Dates (aka STDs - hehe, I know, it makes me chuckle too!). That can give them some general information (dates/location), without needing to be a full-fledged invitation. That'll give them a heads up. Also, starting a website and you can pass on the website info to your guests. They can nose around your website and understand that you want a DW and maybe get a general idea of costs.