Photo

Riviera Maya resort that onlyvdoes 1 wedding per day??

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Carly9495

Carly9495
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:43 AM

Does anyone know of a nice resort that has a private wedding location and only does one or two weddings per day?
    Thanks!

#2 becks1581

becks1581
    • 477 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:50 AM

This is something that I was interested in as well. The resorts that I can think of that do only 1 per day are Paradisus Riviera, Hacienda Tres Rios and Azul Beach. There are probably more and I *think* that the Excellence resorts only do 2 per day. Hopefully that will help get you started...

#3 brandonsbride

brandonsbride
      • 89 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:54 AM

I am getting married at Rosewood Mayakoba, they only do one per day. That was something that I was interested in as well :) It is a really beautiful property and I have heard amazing things about it. I'm going there in April for a site visit if you are interested in feedback. Good luck!

#4 mexbride83

mexbride83
        • 309 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

This is something that I was also interested in. We are doing ours at Ceiba del Mar... only one per day.

#5 ask9999

ask9999
          • 82 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

Ceiba only does one wedding per day, but will do other events on the same day so you need to be really specific when you book. I got married there and they were scheduled to have three different events the same night (one wedding, a corporate event, and a rehearsal dinner). The corporate event ended up cancelling their event that evening, but they still had two events int eh same night and would have done all three had the corporation not decided to cancel it.

#6 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
            • 246 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

All inclusive resorts are not private , neither secluded ( actually it is for this reason that we dont work so much inside all inclusive hotels) , It takes me a long time to find some semi secluded beaches in the Riviera Maya, but I got it...but unfortunately no one of the beaches I found are resort beaches.

#7 BexTom

BexTom
              • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

We are getting married at the Secrets Capri and they only do one wedding a day. I would assume the other Secrets resorts are the same, but I don't know for sure.

I know that the Palace Resorts schedule more than one per day.
                I hope that helps. Good luck!

#8 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
                • 106 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

This is EXACTLY why we chose a non-resort. My mother came with me to have massages the day of the wedding at Blue Tulum. She said the hotel we chose was more charming and beautiful.

#9 Nan

Nan
                  • 599 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Carly9495
                    Does anyone know of a nice resort that has a private wedding location and only does one or two weddings per day?
                    Thanks!
                    I was looking for a secluded place where me and my guests would be comfortable and taken good care of, so I´m having my wedding at a private villa in Cancun . I have a WC who takes care of everything. She is being really helpful and I think you could check her web.YOUR WEDDING FLORIST JULIETA your WEDDING FLORIST AND COORDINATOR
                    Nan and Erik forever!!!

#10 Lisa2011

Lisa2011
                    • BDW Superstar
                    • 15 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:59 PM

Hey,

We have been looking at Le Reve to get married and they only do one wedding per day. If we book the 25 room we would have the hotel for ourselves!!! Hope it works out!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users