Minneapolis Area Brides?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 RobbyC

• Site Supporter
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

I am also from MN... Rochester.  I am getting married in Jamaica on 11/11/11 at Couples Swept Away!

#32 tiffanyan02

• 123 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

Hi MN brides!

I am also a MN bride and live in Plymouth. We are getting married in May 2011 at Dreams Cancun. I am just booking our rooms and waiting awhile on airline tickets. It was good to hear about AA. What airline would you all suggest? I was told by my TA to wait awhile on tickets, but I'm just not sure what airline would be best. Sun Country still doesn't have any May rates out either

#33 christa92477

• 8 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

I am from the St. Cloud area and am getting married on Feb 15th, 2011 at the Sandos Playacar in the Riveria Maya. I also had to wait until June of this year to book but was lucky that the date I wanted was still available! I am bummed though since the rates for our guests are higher than I anticipated or pay when we typically to go Mexico each winter.

#34 hwilley218

• Site Supporter
        • 75 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:25 AM

I'm originally from MN, but live in Utah now- but most of our guests are coming from MN.  I'm getting married May 2011 at Sandos Playacar. 

Sandos Playacar May 7th 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users