Sign in to follow this  
Cassie

'Real Housewife' Bethenny Frankel Says 'I Do'

'Real Housewife' Bethenny Frankel Says 'I Do'

Heavily pregnant New York reality star Bethenny Frankel has tied the knot at a lavish ceremony at Manhattan's Four Seasons Restaurant.

The 39-year-old "Real Housewives of New York City" starlet wed fiancé Jason Hoppy in the Sunday evening ceremony.

Earlier, a glowing Frankel donned a white jumpsuit with "Bride" inscribed on her back, as she posed for photographers.

Fellow "Housewife" Jill Zarin wasn't likely to attend the event, according to pre-wedding reports, because of their recent and spectacular fallout.

Cast members Alex McCord and Ramona Singer were expected be in attendance, however.

All the drama and excitement of Bethenny's big day is being captured by Bravo cameras, for the network's upcoming spin-off, "Bethenny's Getting Married." It is set to debut sometime this summer.

The natural foods chef and The New York Times best-selling author has starred on "Housewives" for three years.

She is seven months pregnant with the couple's first child.

Yay for Bethenny! I'm happy for her. Have to say it's too bad she & Jill couldn't work out their stupid spat. Friendships are so fickle on this show!

That is so exciting for her! I haven't watched in forever because we gave up cable while my FI finished school (too much opportunity for distraction). Luckily he will graduate soon and I will get all of my trashy TV back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
I am happy for her too. Jill is acting like a big beaked baby!
Ha! Totally agree.

I'm glad she is happy, she's had a crazy up and down year or so wink.gif