Photo

Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#51 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

ditto!!! Angelov, dont forget to pm me your invite stuff so I can get a qoute. or better yet, email it to bsf3685@gmail.com

#52 angelov321

angelov321
    • 548 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bsf&jpg
      ditto!!! Angelov, dont forget to pm me your invite stuff so I can get a qoute. or better yet, email it to bsf3685@gmail.com
      Emailed it Betty!! Thanks so much!!!!

Oh and ladies, I found a boudoir photography spot here in Houston. The prices don't seem to bad..

Investment | Sweet & Spicy Boudoir

#53 Leigh17

Leigh17
      • 339 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:04 PM

Thanks! I hadn't seen that site before. I might have to look into it.

#54 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
        • 222 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

oh wow, me either! thx so much for posting! again, I cant budge the budget so I cant do it until our 1yr anniversary.

#55 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:56 PM

OK Ladies, I got my budget and things are looking good. My grandparents really want us to move the wedding from 2012 to 2011 and it looks like I may be able to swing it budget wise on my end so now I am waiting on my FI family to be cool with it. Then I can talk to the WC at Azul Sensatori and see what dates in May of 2011 are open. YIKES! I am an event planner so it's not like I can't get everything I was planning to do over 2 years done in 1 right? LOL
            Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#56 angelov321

angelov321
            • 548 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
              OK Ladies, I got my budget and things are looking good. My grandparents really want us to move the wedding from 2012 to 2011 and it looks like I may be able to swing it budget wise on my end so now I am waiting on my FI family to be cool with it. Then I can talk to the WC at Azul Sensatori and see what dates in May of 2011 are open. YIKES! I am an event planner so it's not like I can't get everything I was planning to do over 2 years done in 1 right? LOL
              You'll be fine!! With these resort weddings, there really is minimal planning needed. I hope everything works out for you. May is a great time to get married. Good luck girl!!

#57 Leigh17

Leigh17
              • 339 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
                Yea! I hope it works out to move it to 2011. 2012 is too long to wait. You'll still have about 9 months longer to plan than I did. It will all come together great once you select a date!

#58 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:11 AM

Thanks ladies! My date is open at Azul Sensatori so hopefully I can get that all booked then it's on to Save the Dates!
                  Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#59 Leigh17

Leigh17
                  • 339 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:36 AM

Good luck with your planning!

#60 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

Hope everyone's planning is going well! Leigh you only about a month away!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users