Photo

Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#301 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:42 AM

Finally Pics from The Bachlorette are in my profile!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#302 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
    • 408 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hi Lesley - I took my dress to Laura Couture Alterations, and she did a fabulous job!  It was about $400 (ouch), but I cant imagine taking it anywhere else.  She paid attention to tiny details that I would have never thought of until it was too late!

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride 

Hello Ladies! It's coming up, just less than 3 months away! I have still yet to go try on my wedding dress, it is at Weddings by Debbie but we are going on Tuesday......does anyone have any recommendations for alterations? I also have no idea about how much these things cost...thanks!

#303 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
      • 408 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:51 PM

Adorable!  No wonder you wanted an excuse to wear that steel gray dress again...it looks absolutely fabulous with your red hair!!

Mine is coming up April 2nd...though I still have no idea where we are going.  I recommended Midtown, so we'll see what happens :)

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Finally Pics from The Bachlorette are in my profile!

#304 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:20 PM

If they need suggestions please tell them to email me

Adorable!  No wonder you wanted an excuse to wear that steel gray dress again...it looks absolutely fabulous with your red hair!!

Mine is coming up April 2nd...though I still have no idea where we are going.  I recommended Midtown, so we'll see what happens :)

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#305 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:48 PM

Ladies back from my BD shoot thisafternoon and it was Fabulous!!!!!

Here is who I used in Houston! http://boudoirmoncheri.com/ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! She was awesome and made it all so easy. We went 30 minutes past my 2 hours and I saw some of the photos on her camera and they are AWESOME. I am so pleased!!!

I will share when I get some proofs

Maggie

#306 Leigh17

Leigh17
            • 339 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:40 AM

Maggie - Thanks for the info...I would still like to do a BD book for my husband as a gift sometime.  I'm glad to finally know of a place in Houston that is recommended.  Can't wait to see some of your proofs.

#307 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
              • 408 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:32 PM

Maggie - How long did she quote you til your pics & book (if youre getting one) will be ready?

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Ladies back from my BD shoot thisafternoon and it was Fabulous!!!!!

Here is who I used in Houston! http://boudoirmoncheri.com/ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! She was awesome and made it all so easy. We went 30 minutes past my 2 hours and I saw some of the photos on her camera and they are AWESOME. I am so pleased!!!

I will share when I get some proofs

Maggie

#308 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:00 PM

She said 4-6 weeks for the whole process from Shoot to book in my hands

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Maggie - How long did she quote you til your pics & book (if youre getting one) will be ready?

#309 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

If anyone needs a good make-up artist in Houston

www.jenniferaronsonmakeup.com

She did my makeup for my BD shoot and it was AWESOME!!! Very cool and great to chat with

Jennifer Aronson Makeup 713 703 9803

I was super impressed!!!!

#310 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:53 AM

Hey Houston ladies! Just a heads up. I started PINUP Crossfit in Midtown a month ago and it totally helped me reach my goal size! I have my final fitting tomorrow and then it's going to help me maintain till may wedding. They are really awesome and my class is all girls!

http://pinupcrossfit.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users