Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#291 mistibuard

mistibuard
  • 444 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:22 AM

Hi Ladies,

I hope that everyone is well. This is a "not so good" review, but I wanted to make all of you aware. Last night was my lingerie bridal shower/bachelorette party. We truly had a GREAT time! My friends hired Susan Nguyen from StripTease Houston (http://www.stripteasehouston.com/) and guys..she really was not worth the money.

She was supposed to show us these great strip tease moves and seriously, she didn't show us anything. She showed up to my friends house in jeans and a t-shirt, and honestly I thought she was going to change clothes-- considering she told us to wear certain outfits and bring certain props. Anyway, we had a great night regardless of Susan's poor service, but I wanted to advise you all---I do NOT recommend her services.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#292 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
    • 408 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:40 AM

Awww thats too bad!  By looking at her website, I would never picture her showing up in Jeans!?!?!

Thank you so much for the heads up!

#293 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
      • 408 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

So Houston girls....when/where are you having your bachelorette parties?  None of my friends live in Houston...so I have to pretty much tell them where to plan it :)

Right now I'm planning on Mid-Town (thanks maggie!)...just curious what everyone is doing!

#294 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

http://livingsocial....879&rpi=6258879

Vista Print deal on Living Social Des Moines. I use it alot and got it from the girls on my resort thread!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#295 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:40 PM

Mine is this weekend on Saturday. We are going to midtown and starting at St Danes

Theme is bridesmaids dresses :) everyone has to wear one!!!!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

So Houston girls....when/where are you having your bachelorette parties?  None of my friends live in Houston...so I have to pretty much tell them where to plan it :)

Right now I'm planning on Mid-Town (thanks maggie!)...just curious what everyone is doing!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#296 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
            • 408 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:16 PM

So, I told my MOH (whos planning the party) about your theme...and I think we will do it too!  So cute.

Are you wearing a bridesmaid dress too?  Or are you wearing white?

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Mine is this weekend on Saturday. We are going to midtown and starting at St Danes

Theme is bridesmaids dresses :) everyone has to wear one!!!!

#297 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

I am wearing a custom made Vera Wang steel grade bridesmaid's dress that I wore in 2002

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

So, I told my MOH (whos planning the party) about your theme...and I think we will do it too!  So cute.

Are you wearing a bridesmaid dress too?  Or are you wearing white?

#298 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:13 PM

Steel Gray

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

I am wearing a custom made Vera Wang steel grade bridesmaid's dress that I wore in 2002

#299 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                  • 408 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:50 PM

Haha...my imagination took over when I read steel "grade"!  I was thinking how uncomfortable that must be :)

Sounds like so much fun...you'll have to share pictures!

#300 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
                    • 230 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hello Ladies! It's coming up, just less than 3 months away! I have still yet to go try on my wedding dress, it is at Weddings by Debbie but we are going on Tuesday......does anyone have any recommendations for alterations? I also have no idea about how much these things cost...thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users