Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#261 angelov321

angelov321
  • 548 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 08:41 PM

OMG I just noticed the posts. Sorry ladies :(

The wedding was beautiful!! I couldnt ask for a better day, wedding coordinator or resort. I cant say everything was perfect because of course there were some little things that went wrong lol but nothing that ruined the day. I wish I can relive the day again! :) Here are a few pics....

Angelov,

Your wedding day is Saturday!! How is everything going? I hope all is well. Update us when you get a chance.

#262 chong

chong
    • 360 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:41 PM

Hi,

It's been awhile since I've been on this thread. I got married on Oct 10 and it was beautiful!!! I have attached few pictures from my wedding.

I posted few items for sale so if you are interested please PM me. I can definitely meet you in person to deliver the items. C&D_196.jpg

C&D_360.jpg

#263 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:20 AM

Your pictures look amazing!!!!

Originally Posted by angelov321 

The wedding was beautiful!! I couldnt ask for a better day, wedding coordinator or resort. I cant say everything was perfect because of course there were some little things that went wrong lol but nothing that ruined the day. I wish I can relive the day again! :) Here are a few pics....

Angelov,

Your wedding day is Saturday!! How is everything going? I hope all is well. Update us when you get a chance.

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#264 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:21 AM

smille50 2-26-11

misitibuard 3-12-11
          jamieCF2BR 5-7-11

maggieandjay 5-15-11
          Lesleymexicobride 5-29-11
          johnmackenzie11 6-5-11
          klarson 6-7-11
          susanna.hanson 6-17-11

msawyer 7-30-11

kristibear 11-4-11

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#265 angelov321

angelov321
          • 548 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:59 AM

Thank you :)

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Your pictures look amazing!!!!

Quote:

Angelov,

#266 mistibuard

mistibuard
            • 444 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:31 AM

Beautiful pics Angelove321! I'm glad that you didn't allow anything to ruin YOUR day!

Angelov,

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#267 mistibuard

mistibuard
              • 444 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:35 AM

Congratulations chong! I remember reading in your planning thread that you designed your own dress.. VERY flattering!

Originally Posted by chong 

Hi,

It's been awhile since I've been on this thread. I got married on Oct 10 and it was beautiful!!! I have attached few pictures from my wedding.

I posted few items for sale so if you are interested please PM me. I can definitely meet you in person to deliver the items. C&D_196.jpg

C&D_360.jpg

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#268 nadennec

nadennec
                • 215 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:54 AM

Add me also! I am getting married on 11-11-11 in Cancun. I live in the Cypress area and am new on here and have recently started planning. I would love any help from my fellow Houstonians!  :)

I do have a questions - how is everyone handing the legal part of getting married? If you get legally married in Mexico and bring back your marriage cert here, do the courts recognize it here, or will you have to get legally married here anyway?

Nadenne C

#269 angelov321

angelov321
                  • 548 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:14 PM

Once youre legally married in Mexico, your marriage will be recognized in the states. You dont have to file any paperwork, but you may need to offically translate your marriage cert. to English. Ive heard that some brides couldnt legally change their names because the documents were in Spanish. I just went to the courthouse and got married a week before my ceremony in Mexico so I didnt have to worry about all extra work when I got back.

Originally Posted by nadennec 

Add me also! I am getting married on 11-11-11 in Cancun. I live in the Cypress area and am new on here and have recently started planning. I would love any help from my fellow Houstonians!  :)

I do have a questions - how is everyone handing the legal part of getting married? If you get legally married in Mexico and bring back your marriage cert here, do the courts recognize it here, or will you have to get legally married here anyway?

#270 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                    • 408 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

I'm doing the same thing as Chong.  Running to vegas a few weeks prior to take care of the legal stuff!  :).  Just to avoid any potential issues.

Lots of girls do a legal wedding in Mexico though, so whatever you chose will definitely work out!

Back to Brides Roll Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users