• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#231 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by msawyer 

Hi Ladies,

Im a houston bride and getting married at Dreams Puerto Aventuras July 30, 2011!

WELCOME!

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Planning has been at a full force for me lately. We leave in 14days so it has literally been nonstop. So exhausting! lol

HOW exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#232 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:51 AM

Just to update everyone! Here is the List of upsoming weddings!

Let me know if you are not on here. We haven't updated in a while

angelov321 11-12-10
      misitibuard 3-12-11
      maggieandjay 5-15-11
      Lesleymexicobride 5-29-11
      johnmackenzie11 6-5-11
      klarson 6-7-11
      susanna.hanson 6-17-11

msawyer 7-30-11

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#233 mistibuard

mistibuard
      • 444 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

Thanks angelov!!

I am going to try to do it soon. That seemed to have gotten pushed to the last item on my list of things to do. Once I do it, I will definitely let you ladies know first.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#234 chong

chong
        • 360 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:24 PM

Houston Brides! I am now MRS!!! It went by so fast that I cannot believe we got married in Mexico. I am anxiously waiting for my pictures... 2 more weeks to go! I will share them as soon as I get them.

I thought I ask you guys first before posting it online for sale... I have few leftover items from the wedding and thought maybe it would be easy to sell them to Houston brides where I can just meet you... Let me know if you are interested. I have posted couple items here for you to look at.

27 - White Finger Starfish 3" to 4" - we decided not to assign our guest seats so did not use any of our brand new white finger starfish. I am planning to sell them for $22.

P1060750.JPG

Swarovski Crystal Blue Starfish Brooch - I was planning to use in my bouquet or something... but never used it. I am planning to sell it for $15.

starfish brooch.jpg

25 - $15 for Navy Blue Organza Sash

SASH_ORGZ_NAVY-2.jpg

#235 mistibuard

mistibuard
          • 444 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

Thanks for considering us first!! Unfortunately, I do not need anything--but I'm sure someone does.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#236 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:08 AM

Chong I emailed you about the brooch and sashes!

#237 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
              • 408 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:10 AM

Hey girls.  I got the Brazilian Blowout done this past weekend!  Since you all are in Houston just figured I’d share in case an of you were interested.  Since my hair is pretty fine I was so nervous it would get too flat, but my stylist knows exactly how to adjust for any hair type.  He did an awesome job…I’m hooked!  Also I did some price comparison and they are less than most other places in the area. (He starts at $250, and most other places seem to start at $300 or even $350).  If you haven’t heard of the BB its definitely a price shocker, but its so nice to not have to not worry about the Houston humidity and frizz!  Here's an after pic using a quick blowdry only (forgive the funky face I'm making!).  No flat iron or round brush.  yay!

BB After.JPG

If your interested in my stylist’s info just let me know.   He’s in the Galleria area.

#238 angelov321

angelov321
                • 548 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:06 AM

Where did you go? Last Friday I went to get the Keratin Complex and it cost me $450! Ive washed my hair and my curls are almost non-existent and no frizz either. I had very tight springy curls so its so weird to see little waves. I havent tried straightening my hair yet, but Im excited to see how little time it takes me. I like how easy it is to maintain my hair  now, but that price is too much!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Hey girls.  I got the Brazilian Blowout done this past weekend!  Since you all are in Houston just figured I’d share in case an of you were interested.  Since my hair is pretty fine I was so nervous it would get too flat, but my stylist knows exactly how to adjust for any hair type.  He did an awesome job…I’m hooked!  Also I did some price comparison and they are less than most other places in the area. (He starts at $250, and most other places seem to start at $300 or even $350).  If you haven’t heard of the BB its definitely a price shocker, but its so nice to not have to not worry about the Houston humidity and frizz!  Here's an after pic using a quick blowdry only (forgive the funky face I'm making!).  No flat iron or round brush.  yay!

BB After.JPG

If your interested in my stylist’s info just let me know.   He’s in the Galleria area.

#239 msawyer

msawyer
                  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Hey girls,

I know Ulta does Keratin Complex Straightening treatments for $195.  Also if you go to Ebay you can buy the Brazilian Keratin treatment and do it yourself for cheap.  You really dont need a stylist.  There are a ton of videos on You tube on how to do it .  Thats how I did it and my hair turned out great!

#240 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                    • 408 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

Vanity Salon (on San Felipe).  There are quite a few of them certified to do the Brazilian, but I specifically go to James.

I ended up going with BB cause there's no waiting period or rules afterwards.  I washed my hair the next day and had it in a pony tail all weekend with no problem. 

I wish I could go the do-it-yourself route, but to be honest...I dont trust myself :).  I realize I pay way too much for my hair (cut, highlights, & now BB), but its worth it to me to have peace of mind its done right and my hair wont fry and fall off...haha!

Where did you go? Last Friday I went to get the Keratin Complex and it cost me $450! Ive washed my hair and my curls are almost non-existent and no frizz either. I had very tight springy curls so its so weird to see little waves. I havent tried straightening my hair yet, but Im excited to see how little time it takes me. I like how easy it is to maintain my hair  now, but that price is too much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users