Photo

Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#211 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:14 AM

My invitations went out Friday so that is DONE!

Originally Posted by chong 

It is sooo HOT in Houston lately!!! How are you guys doing? I am still trying to make the last few details... 42 days till the wedding. Ah.. I need to be more motivated.

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#212 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
    • 408 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

Congrats on sending the invitations!!!  I got the biggest feeling of relief after sending mine out took a break from wedding planning for a few weeks :)

When are your RSVPs due back?

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

My invitations went out Friday so that is DONE!

#213 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:00 PM

Not till March 1st but I have 2 groups. The group that will flood my TA with calls in the next 30 days and the group that will wait till the last minute. My rates are good till End of March 2011 so no hurry

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Congrats on sending the invitations!!!  I got the biggest feeling of relief after sending mine out took a break from wedding planning for a few weeks :)

When are your RSVPs due back?

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#214 kmbride2be

kmbride2be
        • 29 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:34 AM

I am from the Heights but my fiance and I just moved to New Jersey. All of our family and friends are still in Houston and the wedding is at DRC in April 2011.

How was the site visit?

Have you had problems reaching the staff over the past couple of weeks?

#215 angelov321

angelov321
          • 548 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:59 AM

That's funny! I moved here last year with my fiance from Jersey! All of our famiy are friends are back home also.

I am from the Heights but my fiance and I just moved to New Jersey. All of our family and friends are still in Houston and the wedding is at DRC in April 2011.

How was the site visit?

Have you had problems reaching the staff over the past couple of weeks?

#216 chong

chong
            • 360 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:02 PM

Ladies,

I have 19 days till the wedding and 14 days till we leave to Mexico. The time is going fast!!! We still have few things to take care of... My FI doesn't seem to be in a panic mode since I am doing everything!!! Ahhhhhhh... we are sooo close :)

#217 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
              • 408 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:43 AM

Wow...congrats!!  So exciting!!!  Do you have your final to-do list going??

Ladies,

I have 19 days till the wedding and 14 days till we leave to Mexico. The time is going fast!!! We still have few things to take care of... My FI doesn't seem to be in a panic mode since I am doing everything!!! Ahhhhhhh... we are sooo close :)

#218 Leigh17

Leigh17
                • 339 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:44 AM

Congrats!  I'm sure everything will turn out great!  Good luck with your last minute planning.

Ladies,

#219 mistibuard

mistibuard
                  • 444 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

Congrats! I'm sure it'll be perfect! Be sure to enjoy every moment.

Ladies,

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#220 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:14 AM

Has anyone had luck with " The Futre Mrs..." clothing or "Mrs. ..." I am looking for a hoodie and some other stuff to get made and I wonder if anyone recommends any particular place

Thanks in advance ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users