Photo

Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#171 Leigh17

Leigh17
  • 339 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

I'm ready for a get together.  My last wedding event is this weekend - an AHR in my husband's hometown.  I'm free after work any Monday-Thursday after next Wednesday. 

I still haven't written a review, but I definitely will and am happy to share any advice I can at our meet-up.

#172 angelov321

angelov321
    • 548 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:57 PM

Lilly,

Im gonna be in the tomorrows bootcamp class. My job made me go to this pointless state dinner today and I had to miss my class. :(  I was so upset!! BUT. im focued on losing weight so Im making it up tomorrow. Maybe Ill see you there!!

#173 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:15 PM

Ladies, How do we feel about something in the week of 8/23?

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#174 angelov321

angelov321
        • 548 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:19 PM

I can let you know next week. My offical day back to work is that Monday and I wont know what my schedule will be until next week.

#175 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

Ok let's circle back next week and see what is good for everyone!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#176 lilly129

lilly129
            • 350 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:17 AM

Yay I'll be there tonight!!  I'm Casey :)  I missed last saturday because of my wedding shower out of state and then I missed tuesday because I had to fly to columbus for the day for work...ughhhh I hate missing!

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Lilly,

Im gonna be in the tomorrows bootcamp class. My job made me go to this pointless state dinner today and I had to miss my class. :(  I was so upset!! BUT. im focued on losing weight so Im making it up tomorrow. Maybe Ill see you there!!

#177 lilly129

lilly129
              • 350 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:19 AM

I'm up for a get together whenever! I have no more travel (hopefully) until the wedding :)

#178 chong

chong
                • 360 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

I am not in Houston on the week of August 23. I might be back by Thur or Fri. No need to change the get together date for me... but let me know when & where and I will check my calendar to see if I am around. How exciting!!!

#179 angelov321

angelov321
                  • 548 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:31 PM

Casey were you at bootcamp on Tuesday? I was trying to see if I could guess who you were lol I forgot the trainers name but hes the new trainer for the MWF class and he worked us OUT on Friday!! No mercy on us! But afterwards it felt so good! LOL

#180 lilly129

lilly129
                    • 350 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:03 AM

Ohh I was! I'm so sorry I completely meant to introduce myself but by the end of the workout I totally forgot - I'm so sorry!

I think I was in a black tank top and black pants and my hair would have been straight...I feel like the trainer picks on me more than anyone else but that's because I've been working out with him for 3 months and I'm 33 days away from my wedding.  Heidi is in the Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday class too - she's on this forum as well :)

Oh his name is John - yeah he's tough but it's such a good workout!!

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Casey were you at bootcamp on Tuesday? I was trying to see if I could guess who you were lol I forgot the trainers name but hes the new trainer for the MWF class and he worked us OUT on Friday!! No mercy on us! But afterwards it felt so good! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users