Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#141 angelov321

angelov321
  • 548 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by lilly129 

Yes absolutely! I do the Tues/Thurs/Sat evening boot camps - which ones are you doing??

So excited!!!

Ohhh...Im doing the M,W,F :(  I'm still getting used to the Houston area and don't know Memorial Park very well. Where exactly do they meet?

#142 lilly129

lilly129
    • 350 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Ohhh...Im doing the M,W,F :(  I'm still getting used to the Houston area and don't know Memorial Park very well. Where exactly do they meet?

Oh that's a bigger group so you'll be able to see them! I hear they meet by the tennis courts - but I would just park in that little parking lot across the street from the 3 mile loop and you should see them.  

#143 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:32 AM

Oh that's a bigger group so you'll be able to see them! I hear they meet by the tennis courts - but I would just park in that little parking lot across the street from the 3 mile loop and you should see them.  

Oh ok thanks! Ill look out for them. Im so nervous and excited at the same time! I hope I get the results Im looking for by the end of Aug...

#144 lilly129

lilly129
        • 350 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Oh ok thanks! Ill look out for them. Im so nervous and excited at the same time! I hope I get the results Im looking for by the end of Aug...

Let me know what you think after your first one! I'm sure you will!  I also do a few classes at the gym - I've heard really good things about their new class - BodyAttack, it's on Thursday at 7pm - Kelly the instructor for that class does my Saturday Bootcamp and she's AWESOME.

#145 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:54 PM

Ladies, I bought my dress on Sat! It was the second time I tried it

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#146 Leigh17

Leigh17
            • 339 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Congrats!  Any pictures?

#147 chong

chong
              • 360 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:18 PM

Try Ventura's Bridal - they're not intimidating at all or Houston Bridal Gallery on I-10  - I went in looking for hair flowers and they let me just try stuff on, no pressure

Thanks for the tip. I have to visit bridal shops this weekend to see if I want veil or not. Any suggestions?

#148 chong

chong
                • 360 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:24 PM

Any suggestions on tanning salon? I don't typically go tanning but I thought it might be worth getting it done. I got two more months to go :)

#149 angelov321

angelov321
                  • 548 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:44 AM

Let me know what you think after your first one! I'm sure you will!  I also do a few classes at the gym - I've heard really good things about their new class - BodyAttack, it's on Thursday at 7pm - Kelly the instructor for that class does my Saturday Bootcamp and she's AWESOME.

Girl my arms are in so much pain!!!! LOL I can hardly move them. The class is exactly what I thought it would be though. However, it was extremlely HOT out yesterday so it was harder to workout for me. If I change my diet I think Ill lose the 10lbs needed in time for the wedding. Im just concerned with the toning part.

I gotta check that class out. It sounds interesting.

#150 angelov321

angelov321
                    • 548 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Congreats!!! Thats huge!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users