Photo

Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#121 shannon.marie

shannon.marie
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:01 AM

Hello Houston brides!! Nice to meet you all. We are having our wedding May 30, 2011 at Dreams Cancun!!

#122 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:52 AM

bsf&jpg 7-31-10
      Lilly129 9-18-10
      Chong 10-10-10
      angelov321 11-12-10
      misitibuard 3-12-11
      maggieandjay 5-15-11
      Lesleymexicobride 5-29-11
      Shannon.marie 5-30-11
      johnmackenzie11 6-5-11
      klarson 6-7-11
      susanna.hanson 6-17-11

Added Shannon to the Master List!!!
      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#123 chong

chong
      • 360 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:30 PM

So anyone has a suggestion on where to look for veils? I guess I can start with Davids Bridal... any suggestions? I see some high end bridal salons in Houston but I am bit intimidated to go to those salons just to try veils and take pictures and walk away.

#124 angelov321

angelov321
        • 548 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:22 AM

Theres nothing wrong with you going into salons and just looking for veils. :) You may want to try the Bridal Mall off of 610 over by the Galleria. You can see it off of 59 by the Chimney Rock exit. I went in to look for shoes even though I wasnt interested in buying that day. The building is all wedding stuff, its kinda cool. GL

#125 Leigh17

Leigh17
          • 339 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by chong 

Do you guys have any recommendation on where to go do a cake tasting? We are not sure what we want for our cake flavor and want to (really really want) go cake tasting. Any suggestions?

We ordered the cakes for our AHR from World Catering & Cakes (I-10 & Silber) www.worldcateringhouston.com  The cakes were delicious.  We set up an appointment for a cake tasting there, & they had about 10-12 cake flavors for us to try.

#126 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:49 PM

I have a wedding monogram finally! I love it! It is my profile pic!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#127 chong

chong
              • 360 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Theres nothing wrong with you going into salons and just looking for veils. :) You may want to try the Bridal Mall off of 610 over by the Galleria. You can see it off of 59 by the Chimney Rock exit. I went in to look for shoes even though I wasnt interested in buying that day. The building is all wedding stuff, its kinda cool. GL

Thanks. I just feel uncomfortable. Bridal Mall!!! I didn't see a list of vendor for veils. Did you actually see one at the bridal mall? I need to check it out this weekend. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Leigh17 

We ordered the cakes for our AHR from World Catering & Cakes (I-10 & Silber)

i LOVE it. I LOVE the turtle. We also have turtle picture on a lot of our stuff because turtle is awesome!!!

#128 Leigh17

Leigh17
                • 339 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Love it!  Great job, Maggie!

Originally Posted by chong 

Is that the shady looking place by IKEA? We need to check that place out. Did you like the cakes? Thanks! 

Yes!  I live a few blocks from it & had never noticed it.  I found them because they were doing a tasting at Costco.  All of my guests loved the cakes.  We chose a white cake with raspberry filling for the bride's cake & for the groom's cake we chose a chocolate cake with cinnamon & mocha flavors.  They were both a big hit!

#129 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:13 PM

Thanks Ladies! I like it too!

#130 princessCJones

princessCJones
                    • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

Hello Ladies

I've been gone for a while,but I got a lot accomplished. Please add me to the list I wed at EDR on 6/11/11 Yeeeaaaaahhh!!!  I will stay in contact because I would love to meet with you in August.  This first month has been extra time consuming as I am a super researcher and want all my vendors for my AHR to be a perfect fit.the first month has been the time consuming as I am a super researcher and want all my vendors for my AHR to be a perfect fit. This forum has led to the completion of the following, Im pretty proud of myself :-)

• my wedding website @weddingwindow.com
                      • magnet STD's @savethedatemagnetusa.com
                      • Passport Invitations @ SproullieDesigns.com

For all you fitness freaks and aspiring fitness freaks I am a personal trainer specializing in transitional fitness for women so if you need nutritional assistance or looking for an effective workout that is gym less, budget friendly,and sustainable contact me @ prototypefitness@gmail.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users