• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#91 chong

chong
  • 360 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:11 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
    Well I was due to some pricing issues but this weekend with everyone's blessing we are going to go with Azul Sensatori (Which is what I wanted all along:)) So I am going to reserve my wedding date with the $200 deposit on MONDAY!!! Excited!
    Congrats! I am so glad that it's final~
    I was at the bridal show today!!! I do the Body 3 Fitness Boot Camp so I was there doing the boot camp shows!!!
    If any Houston brides want to do a boot camp, I've been doing it for just over a month and LOVE IT!

Sorry I've been MIA lately on this forum

I live in the Heights as well!
    Oh wow... go Heights! What is Body 3 Fitness Boot Camp? I am pretty crazy about exercise. I saw a lot of ladies around the shepherd and washington area. Is it? I go to Houston Gym and doing some personal training and boot camp with one of the taboo instructors. I have lost about 15 lbs and when I went for my fitting today I found out that i lost about 2" around my waist!!!

Chong

#92 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chong
      Congrats! I am so glad that it's final~

Oh wow... go Heights! What is Body 3 Fitness Boot Camp? I am pretty crazy about exercise. I saw a lot of ladies around the shepherd and washington area. Is it? I go to Houston Gym and doing some personal training and boot camp with one of the taboo instructors. I have lost about 15 lbs and when I went for my fitting today I found out that i lost about 2" around my waist!!!

Chong
      Thanks! YOU GO GIRL with your suceess!!! That is awesome!!!!
      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#93 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
      • 230 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:36 AM

I live in the same area too, in fact I was a member at Houston Gym for years, lived 3 doors down from it. I moved 2 minutes away off Washington. We are getting married at Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta May 29,2011.

#94 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride
          I live in the same area too, in fact I was a member at Houston Gym for years, lived 3 doors down from it. I moved 2 minutes away off Washington. We are getting married at Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta May 29,2011.
          Welcome!!!! We are going to try to have a meet up in August for some drinks!
          Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#95 chong

chong
          • 360 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride
            I am almost freaking out that we all live around the same area. We might even know each other!

#96 lilly129

lilly129
            • 350 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

that's crazy ladies! Body 3 Fitness is a small gym located at TC Jester and Ella (kinda behind rainbow lodge) - I do their boot camp - they have one at TC Jester and Ella (Tues, Thurs, Sat) and they also have one that meets at Memorial Park on Mon, Wed, Fridays. It's an awesome workout. It costs $197 for 4 weeks but if you buy more sessions at a time it's cheaper. I bought three months and it was $140 a month. Totally worth it if you want to tone up before the wedding. They asked myself and a few other girls to go and do a few shows at the bridal show yesterday which was a blast.

Body3 Fitness - Ultimate Houston Boot Camp

#97 chong

chong
              • 360 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lilly129
                that's crazy ladies! Body 3 Fitness is a small gym located at TC Jester and Ella (kinda behind rainbow lodge) - I do their boot camp - they have one at TC Jester and Ella (Tues, Thurs, Sat) and they also have one that meets at Memorial Park on Mon, Wed, Fridays. It's an awesome workout. It costs $197 for 4 weeks but if you buy more sessions at a time it's cheaper. I bought three months and it was $140 a month. Totally worth it if you want to tone up before the wedding. They asked myself and a few other girls to go and do a few shows at the bridal show yesterday which was a blast.

OK. I will check it out. I have been going to kick boxing/taboo classes and the instructor for this class actually has a boot camp on Sundays at memorial park. This sounds like a good deal. Few shoes at the bridal show? How that do? That sounds like so much fun!

Chong

#98 mistibuard

mistibuard
                • 444 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:05 PM

Hi! I am a new to the site, and I live in the Houston area (Stafford to be exact). I will be getting married in Turks & Caicos in March 2011. If you all have another get-together, I'd love to attend.
                  **Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#99 angelov321

angelov321
                  • 548 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

Welcome Misti!!! We should be having another meet-up sometime in August.

#100 angelov321

angelov321
                    • 548 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lilly129

Thanks for the recommendation!!! I just signed up for the August boot camp!! Cant wait!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users