Sign in to follow this  
lilly129

Houston Brides!

Originally Posted by chong View Post

Any suggestions on tanning salon? I don't typically go tanning but I thought it might be worth getting it done. I got two more months to go :)

Im not really sure about any place around here. Im still a little new to Houston. Im sure you can go to any salon, but I would go with the spray tanning the offer because its safer.

As for your veil question, Im going with a flower instead of a veil. I tried a veil on when I went to try on my dress and I didnt feel right with it on. I guess its not for me. Plus, I really like the flower. It does with the DW theme. GL

Maggie Congrats on the dress!! That's so exciting!  I had my final fitting yesterday yay!

Angelov - I'm glad the first class was good!!  Definitely take advantage of the fact that they let you use the gym and take classes while you're doing bootcamp - I really like Body Combat as well. :)

Hi ladies!  I am a newbie on here and I have just been "lurking around" on my lunch breaks!!  I am in Houston too and hopefully a soon to be DW bride!!!

I am looking in the Riviera Maya area and have a few ideas for a location.  I hope to nail something down and book it mid-late next week.  Tentatively my date is set for November 12, 2011!  It's so far away but I can't wait!

I think I live near a lot of you too!  I am off TC Jester in the Cottage Grove neighborhood!

Can't wait to see you pictures and keep up with your planning!

I need to check out this boot camp thing!  I run at Memorial 2-3 times a week, but I'm definitely far from being toned!

What a great site!smile123.gif

Heidi

Originally Posted by chong View Post

Any suggestions on tanning salon? I don't typically go tanning but I thought it might be worth getting it done. I got two more months to go :)

I was thinking of spray tanning as well so if you ladies find a place you like let me know!

Originally Posted by Heidi82 View Post

Hi ladies!  I am a newbie on here and I have just been "lurking around" on my lunch breaks!!  I am in Houston too and hopefully a soon to be DW bride!!!

I am looking in the Riviera Maya area and have a few ideas for a location.  I hope to nail something down and book it mid-late next week.  Tentatively my date is set for November 12, 2011!  It's so far away but I can't wait!

I think I live near a lot of you too!  I am off TC Jester in the Cottage Grove neighborhood!

I need to check out this boot camp thing!  I run at Memorial 2-3 times a week, but I'm definitely far from being toned!

Heidi

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome!!! Let us know where in Riviera Maya you are getting married at. Maggie and I are both getting married at Azul Sensatori~

Originally Posted by Heidi82 View Post

Heidi