Veil and Hair Flower?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 avong1228

• 384 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:59 PM

I am not positive I will wear a veil but am brining one. If it's too windy than definitely no but if not, are brides wearing the veil and hair flower or veil for the ceremony and hair flower for the reception?

Thanks for any advice!

#2 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:30 PM

I guess it would depend on how you have your hair done. If you have an intricate updo, it would be best to have the hair dresser put the flower in and the veil on before the ceremony. Afterwards, you can just remove the veil.
      Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
      Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
      Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#3 dianep

• 532 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

i have a headband-style headpiece with a birdcage veil. since there's a good chance it'll be windy on the beach, i plan to do a loose updo.

i do, however, absolutely love the look of a fresh flower in the hair. that would likely have been my choice had i not found a headpiece i couldn't pass up!
        and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

I had a veil and a flower. My veil was a short birdcage style but still a veil. My original idea was always to include a veil and a flower no matter how long or short the veil was. I just thought that after the ceremony and pictures i could just take off the veil and keep the hair flower :)

#5 becks1581

• 477 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

I think that you can def do both at the same time. What I'm planning to do though is to wear a fingertip veil for the ceremony and then for the reception, take off the veil and place a few flowers in my hair. I just like the idea of switching up my look a little bit for different parts of the evening.

#6 hiccups

• 224 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:29 AM

I really like the idea of putting flowers in the hair so I think I'll be doing that. Like someone mentioned, if it's really windy, I won't be wearing a veil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users